Sunday, March 08, 2009

365 Cards & JB Challenge

365 Cards today supplied us with a lovely sketch by Kazan of 2S4U fame!
Lovely sketch and I enjoyed playing so thanks very much. If you haven't been over to 365 Cards yet then it is well worth a visit!
Second up Lisa challenged us HERE to make anything using Brown Kraft Paper and bright colours. I actually had to go out to buy brown kraft paper and it cost me a whoppng 45p for a HUGE roll of it. So you may be seeing it a bit more!
And now I am feeling slightly depressed - back to work tomorrow and I have that Sunday night feeling that is intensified having just had 7 blisfull days off. Although I am not quite sure how they went so quickly! So back to evening only crafting for Bex until my next holiday - which I will be booking tomorrow as I quite like this not working lark!
Love n Hugs
Bex

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards ! Thanks for joining us !

Hazel said...

Great card, Bex - what a shame your daytime fun is coming to an end - hope you have a good week ahead x

Kristie Larsen said...

Dig It Bex! i love these card. the colors and images are so fresh and hip. I just love looking at them! Nice work on the challenge
k

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` cards Bex:)♥

AUsome mom said...

Both of these are so pretty! I LOVE the colors you've used. Very springy!

Elaine Stark said...

Both cards are great , my fav is the owl. Love the colours. Elaine

grace said...

Hi Bex, don't those days off go by in a flash? Hope you put your feet up and took time for yourself :)

great cards, like the "hi"

lisa said...

Gorgeous cards Bex....sorry for making you go and buy parcel paper
: )
lis xx

Vicky said...

These are great Bex! Love both of them. Thanks for joining us today!

~amy~ said...

FUN cards...I love them both! Thanks for playing with us over at 365 cards!

Anonymous said...

Lovely take on Kazan's 365 challenge. I especially like the faux stitch on your embellishments.

Shirley said...

The first is so pretty, the second is so cute and pretty too!