Monday, March 09, 2009

365 Cards - Day 9

OK a quick post from me today!
Back at work (Boo Hiss!) but not a bad day in the end. I will be back in the swing of things pretty quick as that is how retail is - but I may still sulk for a couple of days as is expected after a holiday!
So I am determined to keep up with 365 cards site, and todays challenge is to use scraps. Well i have quite a lot of these! And I love using them so a bonus. These are offcuts of Noteworthy papers which i have used quite a bit lately. And I still have new sheets to cut into so I guess you will see them again soon, but a few scraps turned into something new anyway.
The image is one received in a swap, and not normally my thing - but I have to say it was a fun one to colour in!
Be back tomorrow hopefully. Apologies for bad pic - it is very dark here - I will update on next day off. Love n Hugs
bex

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! The image on this is so cute! I love the coloring:)

Unknown said...

WOW! I love this card! The colors are perfect for that image!

AUsome mom said...

Oh, so very cute! Love that little man!

Vicky said...

Wow!! This is from scraps? I want some of your scraps :). Very, very nice! And I love that image - great job coloring! Thanks for joining us :)

~amy~ said...

Sheesh, gorgeous take on the challenge...what lovely work you do with scraps!!

Elaine Stark said...

Great what you have done with scraps. Lovely image too. Elaine

Gloria Stengel said...

You are the scrap queen! This is FABULOUS! And good coloring too! (wink)

grace said...

I like the cowgirl card. It's good Bex. :)

Shirley said...

She is too cute and I really like your BG papers too!