Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ah Looky Looky

OK fellow bloggers I have been SO busy - not much time for blogging.

New job is pretty mundane to be honest - BUT it is totally doable in my sleep and the people are really nice - and I can nip home at lunch for cuddles with Maisie so it is fine for now. Also the guy I am working with is pretty cool - my kind of person so all good.

And yes Del - you are of course partly right in that I am am fluffy database friend / fiend. BUT I also get to strutt my stuff in a warehouse FULL of techno nerds and beg them for favours - so right up my street xx (A few of them are mighty fit eye candy too .......)


My other job - waitressing - is of course ACE. LOVE IT. The people are FAB, the outfit is run so well that service given is ace - and tips are ace. So hey - I go to work laugh LOADS, work hard - and my tips go straight into a pot to spend on craft stash. HAPPY BEX!!!! And I have renegotiated hours now to have every Sunday off. PHEW. Bex needs a lie in at least once a week!

Right the pic is of course my super Paper racks in my craft room. Am in the middle of a BIG sort out - thanks Sue and when are you coming to help??
OK so I am addicted to paper - BUT unlike some I have NO problem cutting and using it. Hell you just buy more right??

SO Sue - Just for you - Ooh looky looky I have 2 racks .....................

And I will leave it at that in the bragging factor as you have kindly been shopping for more paper for me today so love ya totally xxxxx

Right


I WILL show craft stuff soon .......... Sunday is craft day after all (I was poorly on last Sunday so have a permission slip honest!) So this Sunday I need to ............ complete a CJ entitled "Perfect Moments" tricky. I also need to sort out a box of cards for work as people are asking for them already ................ I also have Ems challenge to do the 2006 layout - although I have done one page and will share when I take a pic in daylight Sunday.


And I will leave you with a pic of my adorable munchkin. She has sadly found the paper rack and learnt to pull off a sheet to "play with" when no pigs ears are available................. I am still grieving this particular sheet of Crate Paper and this was taken about 6 weeks ago ............ although time is a healer and i will be over it soon .............


Righty ho I am off to do a bit of tidying up before another day at the office

Love a VERY happy and VERY contented Bex.

Did I mention 2007 is MY year????? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




5 comments:

Sue said...

flippin' great SHOW OFF,,,you so have to go one better

Oblibby said...

Love the photo of Maisie, Bex. Nice to hear of someone else who has no problems with cutting up new stuff :D:D

2007 seems to be off to a great start for you. I decided at new year it's going to be my year too.

take care xoxo

Kathy said...

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Maisie - did Mummy tell you off then?

You are such a show off with those paper racks. I actually have THREE paper racks - so there

Delbut said...

sorry but i find this a bit offensive. Calling the boys eye candy is very sexist. You wouldn't find me using that sort of language about ladies. Nosiree. Uh, Uh, Never.

(ok, i'm jealous that no-one has ever called me eye candy) Fatty bollock drop, yes. And shithead quite a lot, but not eye candy.. Boohoo)

lryicsgrl said...

OMG..you look like a AC Moore jr. store.......

Your Maisie is too cute!!!