Friday, January 05, 2007

Still Alive ........

Just!

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today as I feel rotten.
Not sure with what - perhaps it is a bug - but I ache and feel about 95. In fact make that 100.
Serves me right really as I was pretty smug yesterday about being in full health whilst the dreaded lurgy takes a swipe at everyone else ...............
No sympathy required - I am a strong old bird and will no doubt be fine tomorrow.

Right so what have I been up to? Not a lot!!
Still trying to work out what direction to go in with work. I keep changing my mind as to whether I want to work to survive - or whether I want the full blown career thing again.
I am sure though that I will work it out the minute those job offers start hitting the table.

As for crafting. Well been a bit lame I have.
Was set a challenge yesterday to do a SB LO about 2006 - and have sort of got 3 on the go. Was hoping to finish some today but did I mention I feel like I have done ten rounds with Mike Tyson??

So tomorrow it is then.

Will update soon - well I always say that don't I!
Love and hugs to all and hope you are having a good start to 2007.
Bex xxxxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're having a crappy day Bex, no fear, the weekend is here, nothing 6 or 7 pints couldn't fix. Me thinks you should do whatever makes you happy and can pay some bills. That's the ticket. Good luck with it!!

Jane said...

blimey, there's a lot of lurgies going round the uk at the moment. I'll have to blow across some nice sunshine filled fresh NZ air ! The job thing will jump out at you when the right one comes along Bex, in the meantime, don't worry- be happy !

BlackVelvetLace said...

::Dare she ask::

Whatsa lurgie?

Hope you're feeling better SOON Bex!

~Lace~

Suesjoy said...

Hi Bex-
Aw I was the same way- too cocky for my own good!
Everyone around me got the flu but me...
oh man I got sooo sick. Mega high fever and I still can't stop coughing.
The best thing about the flu is losing your appetite though!!
That I don't mind...
Take care of yourself and feel better soon.
Love,
Suexxx

Ben R said...

I feel quite lucky this year to have avoided the many bugs and shit that goes around the air. If it's sleep you are missing, make up a (small) drink of 1/2 Jack D and 1/2 Benylin/Tixylix!! My Economics professor at university taught me this trick!! Saying that, he was Scottish, and tighter than a pair of rubber pants!!

(not that I'm into that kinda thing!!)

Take care, and hope you feel up for the chat tomorrow.

Ben

Kathy said...

Hey there, hope you're feeling better Brex - I think I've had the same thing - I've had a bit of a cold since New Year and my arms feel like they're made of lead - it's getting better now - at least I've stopped taking the lemsips!