Saturday, January 27, 2007

ME ME ME


It's all about me it seems
And so it should be - I am FAB!!! (Yeah OK I made that bit up .........)
SO why do I say this?
Well because I have been quite content in my cyber craft world until SUDDENLY everywhere is asking for pictures of "me"
2 Forums have set challenges to do Layouts on "Me"
There is talk all over craft land of "book of me" which sounds ace (I do plan to start one .....)
Even here in my little safe corner of blogland there has been talk of me and what I look like
SO for the first time ever I have scrapped a Layout of ME.



YES ME ME ME ME ME



So, sorry Delbut but your pictures are now worth nothing - you should have cashed in when you had the chance.



SO here is my play effort for today....................



I really struggled with words about me ............ but then when thinking of nice words about ourselves who wouldn't.............So in case you can't read them - cos it is mega dark here now - the words I chose to use are Fun, Creative, Loving, Loyal, Silly.

Thats me really
Hope you like - Oh and have jumped on the latest scrapping sensation photgraphy style that appears to demand multiple pictures ...................

So go gently guys - this is me - and fairly recent - August last year xxxxx

Hope you are all well and happy xxxxxxx
Love Bex

10 comments:

Cathy with a C said...

Hi, Bex

Sounds like it is step one in your plan of world domination. People now know about you and want to see what you look like.

Good words. You could have added intelligent, independent, and strong. But then you might scare some of the minions away. Sometimes it's best to let them underestimate you at first.

You and Rachel have some competition in your quest, however. My 11-year old son told me yesterday he was also making plans to take over the world.

Wish I had a little bit of your creativity!

Cathy

grace said...

Hi Bex, I love the way you have set up the photos and the scrapping layout. Very nice. And I have just checked out the adorable photo of your munchkin. So adorable! Is that a king charles spaniel? I have 2 Brittanys.

Em said...

Fabulous page Bex - I love papers and colours that you've chosen.

Makes a change to see a photo of the front of you rather than the back lol!

Fab stuff missy.

xx

Sue said...

bloody hell Bex

THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!

when you said you wanted to play....wow you sure did

I am loving it!!!!

seriously gorgeous

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

That is absolutely flippin gorgeous Bex. Beautiful page and a lovely photo!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous Bex, love everything about this LO.

lryicsgrl said...

Fabulous, Bex.
Gorgeous, you are........

This really is a wonderful project...I've said this before, but I wish I was crafty....I feel badly that I never made a "book of me" for my girls..oh, help Bex...I wonder what one would "charge" for this service...just kidding, or not, if you would consider it????

Anyway this is a lovely exercise in boosting ones self-esteem....everyone should think of nice words about themselves, at least once in their lives....maybe the world would be a better place!

xo
Sue

Ben R said...

Wow - first guy to comment on this post! Seven ladies in a line - probably turns up in one of Del's dreams!!!

I must agree with Em - the front is great to see; you skilfully kept your head out of most ITA shots! Did Rachel force you to chat with her in one of the episodes? I think I was half-cut (probably 3/4-cut is more likely!!), but you didn't have cups of tea with you!

Great skills you have on the sewing machine (psst... don't tell anyone, but I used to be a bit of a dab hand, part of the old job).

Sewing machines all have individual characters, some slow, but accurate (SAGA motorist-like!!), others take your hand under the foot, and you end up with unintentional stitches (F***ing painful!!)

Take care!

Ben

Kathy said...

Oh Bex, this is such a great LO. I love all the papers and ribbons you've used - and see, it wasn't soooo hard to post a photo was it?!

Jo said...

Love the layout of this Bex, and the colours you've used are gorgeous - a beautiful piece of crafting. Well done!
x

Please don't think low of me when I say I am fairly new to the crafting scene, and do not know what a 'LO' is. Seen it mentioned a coupla times and still none the wiser.....
??