Sunday, February 17, 2008

For Grace - A Maise Photoshoot!xx

Well I thought I would try a Maisie photoshoot as it is such a nice morning.
BAD IDEA - She is a naughty minx and clearly doesn't like the camera!
So here is Maisie totally ignoring the "come" command. Ah good she came. So hence the Sit command

Now OK Maisie I know you love Mummy but stop the squinty eyes ........ we want to see those big brown eyes!

Nope Maisie you still don't have it right - I know you love me and are giving me love blinkies but OPEN YOUR EYES!


OK out comes the tongue - such a rude girl :)

AH Here she is!!!! My gorgeous little girl x
Think I will get the camera out again when she is asleep - SO much easier!
Right back to crafting - will be back again later x
Love Bex (And Maisie) xxx




7 comments:

Kathy said...

Maisie is way too cute, Bex - maybe you should have given her some sunnies though - she looks as though she needs them

PDBT said...

Beautiful dog, Bex! I see you got a sunny day in England!?! Awesome...

As always I think your crafting is amazing and I am uuber-jealous that I do not have talent in that department...

If you give a 'crafting 101' ionternet class I will have to attend!

Hope you and yours are all well and happy!

Love from NY
-Lin

Anonymous said...

awhhh still is gorgeous as ever

Janice said...

Lovely doggie photos, see my mad dog-lover valentine on my blog.

Janice
x

Anonymous said...

Aww such a beautiful girl!

Suesjoy said...

She's such a beauty Bex!

I'm with Lin on the Crafting 101 class, btw!!

Hope you are well.
I have some really fun/sweet pics on my blog if you are interested!

Take care,
Love,
Suexx

grace said...

Oh Bex, Maisie is just gorgeous, and she finally posed for one shot!! I love all the pics, thanx for sharing.

take care, xox