Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sunny Saturday!

Wow it is such a nice day here - blue sky, sun out and nice and crispy cold!
I LOVE days like this - I have taken the dog to the park and had a good play with all the mucky stinky little (and big) dogs that we met.
I have started far too many craft projects - so now my room is a total pigsty with half finished cards, canvases and LO's all over the place ........... ah well there is always the Guest Bedroom to sleep in!
So what have I achieved ....... well not much really. I have stopped starting new challenges and tonight will focus on finishing the ones I have started!
I have made about 20 Mothers Day cards for the shops I supply - though quite why I did them without fitting them to challenges I don't know!
Anyhow here is one that fits one of the challenges over at the Just Bex Forum.
Set by the fabby Sue the challenge is to incorporate a ribbon, 2 blooms and 3 patterned papers into a card.
Hey Presto - not a cheat in sight :)
I will be back either later tonight or in the morning with more x
Love n Hugs to all
Bex xxxxxxx

2 comments:

Cathy with a C said...

Hi, Bex

I've been busy myself and haven't been visiting blogs lately. Thought I would stop by and say hi. Sounds like you are busy, but happy - and as always, creative!

Cathyxox

grace said...

Hello Bex, you are one busy gal! I love that you have all this creative art sitting around waiting to be put together!! How does Maisy do with all that? My Brittanys would just tear it all up!!

love to hear from ya, xoxo grace