Sunday, February 17, 2008

More Challenges!

Ooh I am having SUCH a nice lazy Sunday!
I have been playing with the challenges over at the Just Bex Forum
We have a big challenge weekend running and I still have about a billion to complete but I am working my way through them!
This one is to take inspiration from the following picture and incorporate it into a card or LO. I have gone for a card as (a) I have LOADS to make for the shops I supply and (b) LO's just take me ages and I am on a mission! So here is my take on it - and I have made 6 for the shop.
The next challenge I have tackled is this weeks DCM dare.
I may have slightly cheated but I am sure they will let me off!
The dare is actually to make a card for someone you love featuring love or friendship. Well I am not sure that I love anyone enough to make them a card :)
So I have opted for Friendship as I am in desperate need of some boys cards!
So yep I am a cheat - am I bovvered though? Nah!!!!!
Right must crack on - loads to do, not much time and all that xx
Love Bex


12 comments:

Sheila said...

Fabulous boys card......love the papers.

CraftyC said...

Both super cards, love the vintage one!!
Clairexx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards

Unknown said...

fabulous cards ... sad I missed the challenges though - I should log in more :0))

Anonymous said...

Both are excellent cards, particularly love the friendship one.

Jules x

Angelnorth said...

I don't think that's cheating - it didn't say it had to be for *your* friend. Great cards Bex!

Anonymous said...

Fab cards! Love the boy one. :)
Vanessa.

Gina said...

Both cards are fantastic, love the colour combo of the first one! :O)

Cheryl said...

Great cards! I love, love, love the layout and papers on the boy card.

grace said...

I like the friendship card.

And, I posted below, but I love Maisie's photoshoot. Thank you so much for sharing that, I know, I keep asking about her, huh?

Thnx xox

Jane said...

fab work as ever Hun' ! lovely cards

Tina said...

Love that card, it really is a gorgeous boys card Bex...
Tina x