Thursday, February 21, 2008

HSMS - Confused!

OK so I thought I would put the brand new camera to use and actually start to try to improve from bad to poor!!
So I checked in on the HSMS site to see what the latest prompt is.
Today it is "Confused"!
Well, OK Jaws above is actually quite confused at the moment.
All his mates are chilling out in the cold weather and mostly at the bottom of the pond.
Jaws however is very much alive and wanting to feed and suck fingers ....... yeah I know it is gross but he is quite cute and I do tickle his nose every morning whilst having a fag!
So here is Jaws yet again confused as to why I am not hand feeding him loads of food.
Don't worry Jaws - it will soon be feeding time again x

And for anyone like me needing to get the camera out and learn how to use it - or even just use it ...... HSMS is a site to visit!

Love Bex

11 comments:

grace said...

Hi Bex,

The HSMS site is interesting, I shall join in there.

Jaws look like a bottom feeder sucker, what we call around here, or a catfish? please ... he surely looks in need of food don't let him suffer longer. lol
Aren t all species of animals just adorable?

xox

All of my Todays said...

Ewww gives a whole new meaning to Fish Fingers! Great shot and welcome to HS:MS. x

Anonymous said...

wow thats an amazing photo Bex - love it!

Paula said...

Woah! Just checked your blog to see if you have put anything new on here, will keep me busy for a while catching up LOL

Suesjoy said...

That is a wicked cool picture Bex!
It looks like Jaws has 2 faces!

I have adorable pics of these Taiwanese cutie pies on my blog! Go see!!

Hope you are well.

Miss hearing from ya!
Love,
Suexx

Suesjoy said...

ooh I love the HSMS blog!
Thanks for posting about it Bex!
xxx

Anonymous said...

I missed the memo on the camera. What kind of camera is this? Good picture of Jaws. You should photoshop a hand hanging out of it's mouth for full effect. Guaranteed to be all the talk around the cooler on monday. Have a great weekend!

Em said...

Confused?!

Cor blimey, me too Bex, thought that was a self-portrait and was worried cos you did NOT look that yellow last time I saw you Missus!!!!

PMSL!

Anonymous said...

I must start doing the prompts again, I seem to forget *blush*

Great picture :-)

Lucy said...

Hi Bex,

I've wandered over from Grace's blog just to see your fish. He's gorgeous!! What an AMAZING photo. Love the colors and the boldness. Very, very eyecatching!

I may be back around sometime!
- Lucy.

Jane said...

hi Bex- just popping in to say hello- its been a while ! love the link - to HS:MS - will definately be going there .

catch you again soon. !

ps - had a giggle at Em's comment (sorry)!!! lol.