Monday, February 18, 2008

OMG another blog from Bex!

I am getting good at this blogging lark ........ in fact I think I might become a regular :)



So what have I been up to? Well today was work as usual - lets leave the work talk at that.
Now to PLAY time.
Got home to a nice King Prawn Stir Fry - YUM - Happy Bex.
So tonight I have been playing with one of the challenges over at Just Bex Forum (Great forum - we share the same name :))

So can we make a present for someone?
SURE I CAN. I love making presents.
So I chose someone VERY SPECIAL and thought I would make them a Photo Cube from the white box ^^^^^^ up there.





One more side still to do and apologies for the pics but tis dark here now.
Oh and on the last one I think the middle of the blue flower has fallen off - PMSL - I SO should leave things to dry before mauling them and taking pics. Anyway there was a rather nice MakingMemories "Adore" thingy in there - I will repair it before I wrap it up and give it to ......







ME ME ME ME ME

Like who else would want pics of the stinky Maisie by their bed????

As I said, I love presents i do xx
Love Bex

8 comments:

Emma said...

Oh wow, this is so cute and i love all the detail you've added.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! She is such an adorable little cutie pie :)

We were trying to get some photos of our cat and bearded dragon sat together in the sun this weekend and could we get one where they both looked at the camera at the same time?!! It's like they know lol ;)

Tina said...

OH my lord Bex it is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Gorgeous, i bet you had lots of fun with this one..
I have a picture of one of my smelly boys by my bed too..
Tina x

CraftyC said...

How cute is that! Looks stunning!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

I loved this when I saw it on the forum. Just scrumptiously yummy...and the doggy is quite cute too :-P

grace said...

Oh Bex, what shall we do with another post!! lol

I would love pics of Maisie. She is one adorable little pooch. Awesome photo cube.
And...I love prawns, what time is dinner?

xox

Em said...

Maisie is just SO cute!!!!

Love what you have done here Bex you are so clever.

Vicki May said...

What a clever idea