Friday, October 19, 2007

Are you Ready for the Big Challenge?

We have a manic wekend of challenges over at the Just Bex Forum.
Challenges are being launched throughout the next 3 days and there are lots of goody bags and points up for grabs ....... feel free to come along and play :)

I have a busy day today with a second interview for a job I actually REALLY want so keep fingers crossed please x
Mind you when I get home I will be having 3 days of crafting bliss with the house to myself - FAB.

I will blog again tonight with some challenges completed hoepfully!

love Bex

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for the interview Bex!

Nick said...

Really looking forward to the challenges Bex-I'm watching the forum and planning at work.
Good luck for the interview

Hazel said...

Hope the interview goes well, Bex, and you get the job. Fab challenges so far on the forum.