Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Night Challenge!

So whether you like to believe it or not Christmas really isn't that far away!
So over at the Just Bex Forum we are launching Christmas related Friday Night Challenges to get everyone ultra organised!
It seems to be working so far and lots of fantastic cards have been produced - in fact seeing them all has made me dig out my Xmas stuff and make a few this afternoon.
So the latest challenge is to create 5 Cards for Christmas featuring ............................... Buttons!
We like to keep them nice and easy as it is all about HELPING people get organised.
So if you are reading this and need a little nudge to get ready for Christmas then come on over and say Hi!

Have a great weekend all
Love Bex xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVIN' the card buttons AND snowman my fave mix

Hazel said...

Superb card, Bex - hope to play along with this challenge (can't play this evening though)

Sadie said...

This is great Bex

grace said...

Great card, I know! Christmas is just around the corner, where did the year go!
I have to admit, am not that computer saavy, so your forum is challenging for me, I will try again. (not you) me!

Andrea, said...

Great card, I bought this stamp last week and have just used it for the 1st time