Sunday, October 14, 2007

More Playing!

Having a nice relaxing weekend of playing with cards and the spinner is getting full ........... slowly!!
So I thought I would use some of the challenges on the Just Bex Forum to get me motivated.
First is a challenge set by Sue to make 2 cards - one using OLD paper and one using brand shiny new stuff.
Well it will surprise no-one that I have quite a lot to choose from!
I made the first card with Avenue papers which are totally lush and I am now on my third collection pack - so I sort of class them as old but lush!
I figured Sue would accuse me of cheating so I went through my "Old must use up" box and found some pink creative impressions papers that I have had for over a year.
In total I made 3 of each of these so that is another pocket on the spinner filled!
And then for the NEW papers (Bo Bunny Shabby Princess) I loved cutting these up they are such gorgeous colours. All rich and earthy and yummy - and now nearly gone as I made 8 cards with them.
And then on to a challenge set by Leigh - to use Paisley.
There have been some gorgeous cards created for this and mine is fairly simple - but I did cut up the 2 sheets of paper and make 6 cards - all using different stamps and no sentiment but with different embellishments etc - so yes - another pocket full!


Right - I am off to find the next challenge to complete and will report back!

Love N Hugs

Bex

7 comments:

Hazel said...

At this rate your spinner will be full in no time! Gorgeous cards, as ever.

Sarah said...

Bex, totally agree about the Crate papers and avenue is still my favourite range! Great cards!

Jukie said...

Your cards are stunning Bex

Unknown said...

Stunning cards.

Delbut said...

I have some used paper if you need it.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous cards realy stunning,Dawnx

BlackVelvetLace said...

You are such a talent Bex.

Psssst, I'd be a bit wary of the *used paper* hon.....

~Lace~