Friday, October 19, 2007

Quick Post ........

Cos I don't have much time - FAR too busy dancing up the walls and skipping across the ceiling




I GOT THE JOB :)

Sorry anyone from the forum - I know I have been skipping round all evening already - but I have people reading this who don't "go there"!!!!

So yes folks - happy Bex - TRYING to now unwind and go to bed BUT my head is buzzing with ideas etc ............. VERY happy is what I am.
This moving home to allow myself to get a job i actually WANT is FAB so far x

Loving it - and OMG can you tell I am a bit happy tonight!!!

Right off to try to sleep - I have lots of forum challenges to do tomorrow xx

Love to all
Bex

5 comments:

grace said...

Hi Bex,

Yahoo, love happy posts!! So Happy for you:) xo grace

Anonymous said...

Hey Bex, congrats on getting the job that you wanted. Hope it all works out for you. Sounds like you are on your way!! A few pints are in order.

Suesjoy said...

Congratulations Bex!
Way 2 go!!
Good luck and enjoy.
Love,
Suexx

Delbut said...

So what job is it? And does it involve you being able to get me something nice, really cheaply?

Carol said...

ooooh, bex - what job is it:), congratulations x