Saturday, October 13, 2007

Weekend to play!

Ooh I do love a template! Sue set a template challenge on the Just Bex Forum and I have to say I found it a tricky one!
As you can see I have managed it in the end and for once it does still resemble the original template (I think :))
I have been a busy Bex this week and can't believe the weekend is here again already.
One of the florists I supply have decided this week that instead of the little basket of cards they currently have on the counter they would instead like a full floor spinner .................
OK so I have managed to get a really good deal on a lovely spinner for the bargain price of £40 which is good. This lovely spinner though has 36 pockets - and each pocket will hold up to 8 cards.......... which by my maths means I need to make about 288 cards.
So i thought I would be good and do a few more of the same and fill one pocket!


I much prefer to sit and play and do different cards but I think for a spinner they sort of need to be similar in each pocket - so now I am going to look at a pocket a time and perhaps use the same stamps and embellishments but different papers.
I'll report back with progress updates over the weekend as I really would like to deliver the spinner on Monday - although not sure how realistic this is!
Of to make a cuppa and tidy up then get crafting - I might even manage to actually do a few of the challenges on the forum for once!
Have a good weekend all x
Bex

9 comments:

Em said...

Fab card and looks like you have been a busy bee....

Congrats on the extra orders, hope you reach your goal for monday!

xxx

Hazel said...

Well done on getting the extra card orders (and the spinner at a bargain price). The cards you've made are super (as ever). I'm sure you'll come up trumps with the rest!

Creative Treasures said...

Fab cards bex, well done on the extra cards and also a great bargain for the spinner.

Tracy
x

Andrea, said...

Beautifful card, good luck with making all those cards

Jukie said...

Great use of the Template! Well done on getting a spinner in the florist! So far so good the cards are beautiful!

Dawn Wheeler said...

wow how good are you ,brilliant job.
your cards are fab ,Dawnx

Sadie said...

Gorgeous Bex

Jackie said...

Good luck mate :)

Love the cards

Bex said...

.