Saturday, October 21, 2006

Blog Updates ............

OK have been playing with much neglected blog.
Have finally worked out how to do a links section ................ although at the moment have a couple of dodgy ones so beware if you are of a delicate persuasion!!

Right so the news this end?
WELL bloggers - The total relief of being out of St. Aines has resulted in me becoming creative once again! BLIMEY what a shock!!!
So I am planning to use this Blog space as a way of sharing my naff cards and scrapbook layouts and any random objects that may take my fancy to alter............. and before any smart comments come from the James, Neil, Delbut contingency - I use many staples and ribbons!!!!!

So i plan to start getting a bit more into Blog Land.
Hopefully some of my crafty friends will come by this way to offer support and many compliments to make me feel loved - and my regular bloggers will stick around to make smart arse comments and make me laugh.
I will try to direct my posting to both camps! Although you are all pretty fab so should not be a problem

Right going to tidy up my craft room (or shed if you believe Del - as if ANYONE on this planet would!)
Tomorrow is a crafty day and I will photograph some of the things I have made today (AND NO - not a picture of me will be shared - I am far too stunning for cyberspace .........................)

Love to all
AND BEHAVE

Love Bex xxxxxx

8 comments:

neilbymouth said...

bex- you have spotted my change of direction from 'nice' to offensive, im going to the darkside mischeif is too slight for the new me im going as bad as that ginger bloke in eastenders. grrrrr. watch this space, well not this space, but you know what i mean...im off to think of some trouble right now ...PT will notice me like he did scully one day, you see if he dont oh yes he will xxxxxxxxxx

Suesjoy said...

Hi Bex!
I have learned to never believe anything Del says....
:)
Thanks so much for your comment!
Great to see you blogging - you sound so happy.
Take care and blog on!
Lots of love,
Sue D.xx

Bex said...

AHA Neil - So you weren't offended by my suggestion of "Dodgy Blogs" ... Good Stuff.

Of course yours and Dels blogs are by no means dodgy ......... I mean Nuns, Stalkers, Foul language etc is all PERFECTLY normal in my world .............
BUT I had to point it out cos I would hate any of my mates to think I actually do live in a shed on a roundabout as Del has portrayed .........

OK so the crafting "sensible" buddies can read it and KNOW that none of it is true !!!!

Love and hugs
Bex xxxx

neilbymouth said...

ive just noticed the links, i expect a full and public apology please Bex, theyre all the rage and i demand it otherwise i will scream and scream and scream till i am sick...

Gary said...

hope things are going well with your new place Bex. It's a labor of love, our little place, so much pride in a fixer upper, heaven knows what we'll do when we win the lottery and have to move..

Delbut said...

I am honoured to form part of your link section. My plan worked. Now all my comments will be sweetnes and light and no more shed jokes. Like the Stella, it's old news.

Blog on Bex and get your bits out for the boys.

(i mean the craft bits and I allude to nothing else)

neilbymouth said...

i always find when crafting that good glue, a clean worksurface, and a dremel multitool with mini attachments is ideal. I once crafted a tiny house for my nephews ant circus in wood- without sharp good quality blades i would have been in trouble!

neilbymouth said...

...so come on bex- lets all hear in detail about your parts!