Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Creative chaos overload

Is the only phrase I can think of to describe my afternoon of crafting.
I have SO many different projects on the go at the moment.

I have 3 categories still to complete for the Crafts by Carolyn Big Comp. AND I need to finish them by the deadline on Tuesday. Card entered, SB LO in progress, Altered Art in progress (Athough it will not be done in time me thinks - far too big a project!) Beading item -Not got a flippin clue.

I have 3 SB LO's on the go - well you see I keep seeing FAB challenges on the web and then start them ....................

I have an enquiry to respond to from a reader that is VERY exciting - but can't say too much

Some time ago I made a list of things I would like to make as pressies at Christmas - and I guess I need to start those ............................

I need to sort out my paper racks - I think they have become totally chaotic with the move etc and I can't seem to put my hands on what I am looking for at any given moment - trivial - but annoying.

Think I need a cup of tea and ten minutes chill out time with the Prima flower display............ which has multiplied this week somewhat!
Oh and I am hoping the Blonde Moments order arrives tomorrow - as I need those festive papers for yet another project idea.....................


Life as a crafter is tough eh?
Right I am going to go and have a bath and get into PJ's then attempt to complete at least one project tonight.

I'll leave you with a sickly sweet card I did as part of a template challenge ................

Love and hugs
Bex

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Babes - breathe for god's sake!!!

Oh and as for the beady - ready when you are ;o)

James Casey said...

I... it has been a really long day and it's still going. Good to see things are craftastic with you.

Er... what was I going to type before my brain melted? Oh, yes, regarding your 'sickly sweet' description; don't say things like that! If you're going to show us things, don't try to preempt negative comments by making them yourself! I like it, anyway.

Ronzi said...

Hey Bex - Good to see you back in Blogland...

I am trying to organize a Blogger Convention - are you interested in helping spread the word??

Thanks so much

http://ronziblog.blogspot.com/

L- Ronzi

Ben R said...

Hey Bex!

Cheers for the comments over on my blog!!


Just reading Ronzi's comment above about a UK blogger meetup or perhaps another Basement Jam?! (nod nod, wink wink!!)

I think Sue is going to ask Molly about the chat room, and perhaps having chats up until the end of the year. I miss having the splash of Delbut and Neil's live 'eau du comedy' slapped across my cheeks!

Reevo.

Rachel said...

love the card Bex, that bear is so cute!

Suesjoy said...

You are so talented Bex!
I wish I were crafty.
I went to an earring workshop once...I need to take more classes.
I really would love to learn how to make jewelry - just beading would be cool.
I am NOT patient so maybe it would calm me down and center me if I did more creative artsy craftsy stuff.

I would LOVE a blogger meet up in the UK...preferably in Pete's studio! :)
Maybe there will be another Basement Jam next year??
I'd fly over fer sure.

Have a lovely day.
-Suesxx

boogaloo dude said...

Funny they call it a 'challenge.' When I studied art, my professors used to call the assignments, 'probems.'
I guess an empty canvas is a bit of a problem.
Love and Good luck to you.