Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all

Sorry for my total lack of bloggerdom - I believe it happens on the day you turn 32..................
AKA Bridget Jones Syndrome .......................

So hey young single men shout here OK?

Right back to craft before I get myself in right old serious trouble!
OK I have a Major thing to show you all - but not allowed yet as I am entering it into a comp etc so have to wait til it is revealed before I can post blah blah blah

i also have piccies of loads of handmade cards received by cyber mates to share with you - will get camera out in daylight tomorrow..................

So erm shit this is a crap blog posting eh???
Promises promises promises ................. just pre-empting James ................

And so said the Lord - that is your lot

Back tomorrow with MUCHO goodies ............. well erm maybe if comp is revealed - ooh can still show BD card pics though!!!!!

Love and hugs
Bex xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

James Casey said...

Wah. It's no fun when people preempt you. Means you have to try harder.

Anyway, it's always nice to read new words on blogs.

Dan L. said...

Bex:

I dunno any Bidget Jones. Is that a good thing?

So, You say you are 32? Life is ahead of you...

Keep on bloggin',

Be well,

--Dan L.