Wednesday, October 18, 2006

For Del & James


See not living in a pylon lol

Blimey I cannot believe I am showing pics of my very messy dining room /craft room just to stop you in your tracks!!!!!



OK so pic one is the back wall - very cottage style all wooden etc - think it needs a lick of paint myself................

AND if you look closely can you spot the smallest spaniel in the world??????? TRUST me she is there!

OK And why won't stoopid blogger let me add more pics to this post?????

Gonna swear at it and see if that works...........................

AH OK that helped I think ...................
Second pic is where I am sitting right now - wall between sofa and kitchen lol SO putere area - cept guillotine etc is in the way as been playing tonight!
Third pic is back wall - THIS ROOM IS TINY trust me lol So dining table if peopledid chose to come on over ................
Multi function room is this!!!!

AND it is fab - I love that so much can be in one teeny room ....................................


Bex (Still happy!)



8 comments:

James Casey said...

Mission accomplished.

Well now, Delbut. What can we make her take a picture of next?

boogaloo dude said...

Delbut, right here, right now, is your chance to redeem yourself.
James.

boogaloo dude said...

Oh, right this is Bex's blog. I love the wood panels. Wood you really paint them over? If so, what color?

BlackVelvetLace said...

James, get her to take and post a pic of herself!

~Lace~

neilbymouth said...

bex, hello my sweet!! some things, firstly 'guillotine is in the way as i have been playing' is very marquis du sade, im scared by that line, secondly is the doggie under the phone? fourthly 'hitchin' is old english for streetwalking, so when you say from 'staines to hitchin'- are times that tough? and B- you keep saying ''you are still welcome for tea but after i said yes that time and you rejected me cruelly with the line- hahah not really knobhead'' i will take your invitations as mild mocking. thirdly- glad your happy babe, and python free now, staines AND reptiles is bloody hell on earth xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delbut said...

Firstly, Neil. James is stealing all the invites before they get to our post box.

Secondly, James. I dont think Bex wears underwear. Shall we start there??

Thirdly. Bex, you dont fool me. If you look to the right of the spaniel's bed, there is another "door" that's the original "shed" entrance and you've just stood a proper door against the wall to make it look like a house. If you look at the pictures, i'm sure you have just rearranged the furniture in the same place. it defo is an 8x6 tool shed. Probably like James said: Under the pylon.

What do you do for an upstairs? Have you nailed a cardboard box wrapped in polythene on top? It would have to be smaller because the pylon grts thinner at the top.

Free electricity tho if you clip some jump leads to an extension cable.

BTW. hint taken on my lack of posting ( although coming from you tis a bit harsh) So be careful, it could be the full-on oicture of you.

Delbut said...

Chez Bex is up on my blog.

You did insist.

neilbymouth said...

PYLON!??? sorry i thought it was PYTHON imagine how embarrased i am now....