Monday, October 16, 2006

Izzy Wizzy ..............

Stop being busy!!!!!

Having a whale of a time this end and realised today that Broadband is now live - YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been really busy and fun this end the last week or so. Moving has sort of been fun - it is fab unpacking stuff into somewhere that feels so "homely". Mind you I have been a bit obsessive and washed EVERYTHING - New start - all has to be clean! Won't last mind

I have been inundated with visitors which is SO nice. I used to put people off coming to my last place because china chucked against the walls and kids screaming at 3 am is a bit off putting .............

BUT now the doors are open and it feels GREAT

I have been here 2 weeks on Tuesday and already my Dad and his wife have "popped" over for the day twice.
My eldest sister and her fab hubby Brian and my nephew Liam came up last weekend.
Currently my mate Katie who emmigrates to Oz in a week is tucked up in bed - bless
Next weekend I have a group of mates appearing for a dinner party ................ should be fun

AND tomorrow I am going to a wedding.
I LOVE weddings.
I especially love a PROPER wedding - you know the type - when you go knowing that the couple are totally made for each other and will last the distance. I love that feeling - you are witnessing something really special and intimate and feel priveleged to be there.

Right I will sod off before I venture into soppy romance mode ....................
Will blog again in the next couple of days with piccies of something or someone! - in fact where is the sodding camera .........................

Love to all
Bex xxxxxxxxxxxx (Still happy - in fact my face hurts!!)

5 comments:

boogaloo dude said...

Glad you moved, glad you have a room (space?) of your own for your art, and I know what you mean about weddings. I have been a wedding photographer since I was 24, and I still cry during the ceremonies -- during the kind of weddings of which you speak where the couple is, oh I'll stop now too. Makes it sort of hard to focus when my eyes are all welled up.
Enjoy your nice, clean, new home, and may your happiness continue.

Delbut said...

BEx, my invite must have got lost in the post. Can you resend it??

I'll bring some cheap plonk.

Yours expensively,

Delbut

James Casey said...

Delbut - sorry. I've been camped outside your front door nicking post using a fishing rod with a glue bait on the end. Your invitation to replace Zak Starkey on drums went the same way.

BlackVelvetLace said...

Bex,

Your happiness is catching. I'm finding myself with a smile at your bubbly mood.

~Lace~

Delbut said...

James! You vagabond. did you reel in my my monthly subscription to "largeones do it best", too? Not had October's issue and there was to be an interesting piece on fat celeb's bangers.

Apparantly, Fern Britton was the centre spread -her knees were over on the previous and subsequent pages to get her all in.

Ooer.

Sorry for using your blog as a "coming out" session Bex