Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hello Happy Tuesday!

So what is new I hear you ask - Please post something interesting I hear you ask ..........
Not likely - this is me remember!!!!!
SO OK although it is dark i thought I would do a trial run photoshoot of Maisie to scrap.
What have i learnt .......... well I could have the best camera, the best lighting ............ but it seems poor Maisie only has one facial expression - I am calling it "Rabbit in headlights suffering from depression".

Just what is it with spaniels!!!!! I will try again though at the park at the weekend cos she does come to life a bit then!!!!!
So what else have I been up to ........... well I have a few plans in the pipeline for my plans for craft world domination - and hopefully all being well a new site will be launched in the next two weeks. That is if work allows me to come home and finish what I am working on!!!!

Apart from that I am on a personal mission to USE loads of stuff.
I have SO much paper, ribbons etc that are all perfectly useable but have been superceeded with new releases etc. SO the main task at the moment is to churn out masses of cards that are quick and easy using up papers that I want shot of ............... cos they have been around for FAR too long.




So far work have been buying them cheap like hotcakes so just need to keep the production up and Bex will have more pennies, less craft goodies - and a license to buy more. Although I am putting myself on a spending ban till I have made at least 200 cards using old stock ...............

So here are SIMPLE cards using up stuff I have FAR too much of!!!! (Although I sort of lie as one of these uses new paper ......... call the cyber police!!!!)

Ah well lock me up eh - I could do with a holiday!!!
Love to you all xxxxxx Bex







11 comments:

Lisa said...

am loving the cards, especially the lilac and lime combo - looks so fresh together xxx

Suesjoy said...

Hi Bex!
Cool cards!
How long do you spend on each one??
Very nice work.
Love your doggie pic - and your description of his (one and only) facial expression.
;)

You sound like you are having a much better week!
Stay well and happy.
Love,
Sue

Allison Rankin said...

These are super looking cards...love all the flowers!

grace said...

the cards are great. I enjoy looking at your creativity.

Good question - what is it with Spaniels? They are wild and smart and independent and a most definite mind of their own. I love the picture! I take so many pics trying to capture the right one, as soon as they see the camera they back off. Spaniels are the best though. I love all dogs, but have a special place for Spaniels. You have captured a great spaniel expression. adorable.

take a holiday, what the hey?!

Sarah said...

hey bex!
took some pics tonight at the show but they came out pretty crappy. a friend of mine got much better pictures i think, so i'll send you some of hers soon!
rachel sounded fab tonight!
hope you're well, ttyl x

Kathy said...

Fab cards, and Maisie is just so adorable!

Lythan said...

Cards are fabby! New stuff to come sounds intriguing... And how about you trying to photograph Maisie from below or summat. I love your description of her face and I'd say that is EXACTLY the expression!

Em said...

Loving that piccie of Maisie - Callum can do that expression too LOL!!!

You are on a roll madam with those fab cards - especially loving the last one Bex.

Well done you - nice to see you using up stuff - note-to-self - try to do same lol!

xxxx

Carol said...

aaaaw Maisie - i think your "rabbit in the headlight" expression is very "this season" darling LOL

You're utterly gorgeous maisie daisy xx

elena said...

Hola Bex!!

Wonderful photo of your Maisie, hahaha....spaniels are adorable.

Hey, lovely cards, you are really creative.

ElenaXXXX

Anonymous said...

Cyber police here. Can we have our new paper back please?