Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday .............

And I am not moaning and am human and normal Bex again - Well i think I am anyway!
Weekend has been pretty hectic.
I seemed to potter around doing mundane jobs like banking and telephone calls yesterday then had to work ........... got home about midnight and took a while to feel tired.
Was bad and had a nice lie in today until 11!! Was awake from about 9 but it was nice to snuggle up and watch drivvle on TV with my little Maisie!

Then went in psycho Bex overdrive and have been mega cleaning.
Scrubbed floors, windows you name it!!!

So now am bathed and in PJ's and planning to make a SB LO or some Valentines cards or something for a few hours before the working week begins again - how does it come round so soon eh?????? Ah that would be cos I only have one day off!!!!!

Anyhow - only a quick shout out "HI" from me.
Will update during the week with some piccies and more drivvle
Hope you are all well

Love Bex xxxxxx

7 comments:

Delbut said...

ah bless. Are you making me a valentine's card? Love you, too.
x

Ben R said...

Husbands and wives are meant to do that aren't they?!!!


Psst Bex, does Delbut let you in from the shed?!!

Ben

elena said...

Hola Bex!!!

I've had a very nice weekend and I don't even want to think about tomorrow, aaarrggg!!
I missed Rachel's competition, but I've been reading the comments, very funny ones, haha.

Love,
ElenaXXXXX

Sue said...

BLIMEY you are on a blogging roll!!!

I missed the whole MOAN ZONE post shame really cos I like a bit of a moan meself.......:)


and maybe just maybe you need a week end you know 2 whole days off

love n' stuff

xxxxxx

only waiting for this moment... said...

Hiya Bex,

Ok, you are welcome to come on over to my house while in mega-cleaning mode. ;-)

Looking forward to your pics & posts. I am working on getting my Canon ready to shoot, which has me all sorts of excited.

Wanted to let you know I changed my blog to invite-only. So, I will add your email to the list. I think all you have to do is click a confirmation link to be able to read it from here on out.

Cheers! :-)
-Natalie

Suesjoy said...

Oh wow Bex you really are a blog maniac now!
Hope you rested a bit!
You should have your husband (Delbut) don a French Maid costume and have him tidy up the place!
Make sure he wears stilletos,k?

:)

xxx

pssst...it was his birthday yesterday!!!

Jane said...

hiya Bex, I've just caught up with your blog again, missed the moan post previously- but glad you are feeling a bit better. sending hugs across the miles !