Friday, February 23, 2007

THANKS MAISIE!!!!!

Cute pic of sleeping dog ........... or is it!
OK So one hour ago I go upstairs to have a soak in the bath.
I decide to leave Maisie downstairs as she does like to cause chaos by trying to get in the tub with me - which is NOT gonna happen.
In retaliation she has a "Maisie moment". I could hear the chaos and scrambling round downstairs but chose to shut it out.
NOW OK she looks cute but can we survey what this picture tells she has been up to please ...........

The cushion she is asleep on actually belongs on the sofa - not on the doorway between dining room and kitchen.
The mat belongs by the back door ...........
Bagpuss belongs in HER BED (IE, yes she has a bed and has no need to create one whilst I am MIA for like a whole hour)
The blue 12 x 12 paper - well obviously it belongs on my paper rack - BUT I will let her off this one as it is my "old stock" so one less sheet to use up.
The T Towel quite obviously belongs on the hook designed for T towels in the kitchen.

BUT even I can't be bothered to wake her and tell her off when she is this fast asleep ......... and I am typing away and she is sparko ........... I suppose that was a lot of work for such a tiny dog. And yes that is a normal cushion and she is teeny tiny!!!!!!

Right off to get ready for a nice early night - have family coming this weekend and I think we are going to Woburn Safari Park on Sunday - Dad loves Lions - I LOVE craft fairs (Nice event on there this weekend) Oh dear I think I may have forgotten to mention that to Dad ...............

Ah well such is life lol

Love Bex xxxxx

11 comments:

Ben R said...

awww!! So cute! It's the cute ones you have to watch out for... Like the old VW Beetle - Porsche designed a very drab-looking car, and Hitler himself gave it the cute-wutey looks!!
Perhaps Maisie is conjuring up something cute-looking with the blue card....hmmm... she'll invade other houses soon, then the Home Counties, and after that, the world!! Or maybe not!!

I think my special cigarettes at work have gone to my brain!!! Nothing illeagal in them, just 2 at a time for the espresso of the nicotine world!!

Strange that you forgot to tell your Dad about the crafting at Woburn...co-incidence or what?!

Just watching a program on Discovery Wings about the Queen Mary 2 - think I might have to go on a worldwide cruise, if my bank robbing career gets a bit better.

Take care

Ben

Lisa said...

am still waiting for my maisie in a parcel to arrive - but looks like she is staying with you for a bit longer lol!!

Have a great family weekend xxx

Delbut said...

It looks like Masie and Bagpuss just had sex and are sleeping it off. Typically, they have turned their backs on each other.

WOuld the have done it doggy or catty style do you think?

grace said...

Hi Bex,
Ah, that is classic Spaniel work right there. The picture is great, when you first look at it, it's like - oh Maisie has her pillow and her toy with a nice mat underneath to keep her comfy!! Love it! I really cannot keep my 10 month old Brittany out of eyesight, who knows what would happen.

enjoy the Safari park. xx grace

Sarah said...

maisie is so adorable! dogs are the best.

there is this new commercial on tv for pedigree dog food, that shows all these adorable dogs in shelters...oh my god it is the saddest thing. i want to adopt them all.

if you drop by my blog you will see some of the best pics i took from joe's, which weren't that fab at all because my cam sucks. but i thought i'd send you this link which has much better pictures!

http://www.thewho.info/InTheAttic022007-001.htm

hope you're doing well. ttyl! x

lryicsgrl said...

Bex,
I did laugh out loud at little Maisie's antics...she is too effing smart, that one!!!

Em said...

OMG how fab is that piccie of Maisie????? How do you get that lovely effect on your piccies like they are old-fashioned, or being taken through a piece of vellum iykwim - it is just fab Bex.

Thank God she chose blue paper to chew and not pink *wink*!!!

Hope you had a fab day today and that you bought loads!

xxxx

Jo said...

awwww hoe cute does maisie look? Such a fab piccie - at least it was old paper lol. Hope you bought some fab things at the craft fair

jo xx

Oblibby said...

Aww Bex she's so cute - I love naughty dogs - used to have a golden cocker & he was a monster

Suesjoy said...

OMG how adorable is your dog... and very very smart too!
Aw I want a dog so badly, but my cat would rip it to shreds (or run away!). She only likes people.

I used to work in Woburn...Mass. though! How funny. How unoriginal too because most of the towns in Mass. were stolen from Britain.

Hope you had fun with your dad!
Have a good week.
Love,
Sue

Suesjoy said...

Sorry - I meant to write "names of the towns."
coffee. must.get.my.coffee.