Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Uh Oh - I got Tagged - TWICE

And these things do sort of do my head in if I am honest - BUT then in return I can do other peoples heads in so hey ho - sort of ok ....... but still naff ...........
Reckon we should get Delbut to start a tag going - now that WOULD be fun!!!!!

SO This tag seems very random to me but here goes

1. Find the nearest book
What - you think i am intellectual - think again.
I actually gave ALL my books to the charity shop when I moved recently ......... I did however buy one from the Charity shop at Christmas for display purposes at a craft event - AND I MIGHT ADD - I have just trekked out to the shed to find it.

2. Name the book & the author
OK So John Grisham - The Testament (Think i have read this but will start it again tonight cos it was cold out there finding it in my PJ's so it owes me now.)

3.Turn to page 123.
Yeah come on I am getting bored now .......................

4. Go to the 5th sentence on the page & copy out the next three sentences onto your blog.
OMG I think they are serious too - not quite sure how this is remotely interesting but not brave enough to defy the power of the "tag" So here goes .............

For the first time it occurred to Nate that maybe troy had been crazy afterall. Would a rational, lucid mind give eleven billion dollars to a person who had no interest in wealth? A person practically unknown to everyone, including the one signing the hand-scrawled will?

Bet you are all rushing out to buy this now eh???????? In fact shall I bother to read it?????

5. Tag 3 more people ..............
OMG Do I have to? What will happen to me if I defy the laws of Tagging? Will I be sent to the eternal bog of stench??????

So just for a laugh I will tag Delbut, Suesjoy and NeilbyMouth

And will see if they ever find this and respond ........... don't hold yer breath though!!!!

Will be back with more interesting blog - erm - erm when? Let me think - SOON!!!!

Love Bexster xxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Ben R said...

wtf is 'tagging'?!!

I thought it was the thing I have round my left ankle (they let me out of prison early for good behaviour. Robbing banks with my banana was considered less threatening than a gun!!)

I just thought I'd do the tag listed on your blog below:

Book - Fred (The definitive biography of Fred Dibnah) by David Hall

Next 3 sentences:

She started making tentative arrangements with us and she were thrilled to bits but something happened. A job came up and she said, "I'm sorry, we're not going." That were the nearest they came.

...hmmmm!! Talking 'bout how Fred Dibnah preferred to stay at 'ome in Bolton rather than sit on a Spanish beach!

Ben

Em said...

Tagged twice - how popular are you then Missy *wink*!

I cannot believe that you only have 1 book in your house Bex - is that to make way for all your blooms?

xxx

Suesjoy said...

Oh Bex I am honoured!
(See I even spelled it right!).

Delbut will surely see this, and no doubt he will come up with something out of his OWN novel...

I will post the results on my bloggie, ok?

Someone tagged me awhile back.
I was supposed to "Name 5 weird things about myself."
I could't narrow my weirdness down to five things so I blew it off!
:)

Delbut said...

you minx, you. I have duly complied and am thinking up a new tag, which of course, will include you to do it as it was your suggestion, you muppet.

grace said...

I've been tagged before, not with this one. Wonder who starts these things, eh? Interesting one.

xx grace

Anonymous said...

Note to self - don't tag Bex!!! Lisa x

Suesjoy said...

Hi Bex!
I complied...then I started another tag.
Feel free to add your 2 cents/pence.

:)

xxx