Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I AM SO EXCITED AND HAPPY!!!!!!


OK Folks get ready for crafting OVERLOAD.
The project I have been working on for ages is now finished and I can finally reveal my first Circle Journal!!!!
I am SO excited.
My team really have done an AMAZING job ..........
AND this little baby has so many things to open and see more - SO for the next few days I will focus on one page and open all the ribboned pages etc - cos these girls are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Oh and as always pics taken in dark (BUT I am taking CJ to work tomorrow and camera and will do the girls justice for the daily reveals). xxxxxx

I chose the subject of ADVICE. (Yeah what a corker - knew it would give me some giggles!)
Oh and to add a twist I also set the theme of doing it in the order of the colours of the rainbow.
So I created the front cover above - and then the welcome and rules pages .......



















I then had to start by doing the first pages - And so I was "Red" .............










And then I posted the book on to Jackie for her to add her "Orange" Pages .............











And then Jackie posted on to Susan to do the "Yellow" page .......... (AND this little baby has LOTS of detail behind doors you need to see!)












Then the journal was posted to the fabulous Sue for her "Green" effort ............ (AND I so should have put money on Sue being a smart arse and making it rude!!!!!! You will have to check back - another one that needs "doors" opening!!)












And then my baby headed to Nick for the BLUE pages ............ (Again detailed pics required!)













And of course everyone signed in to the pages that I had created at the start!




I have to say a VERY big thankyou to my team mates - I am SO happy with my completed Journal. You have all done an amazing job and obviously put a lot of time, love and attention into your pages. I am just totally humbled .................................
Love Bex xxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Carol said...

oh my word - no wonder you are so happy. Your cj is just absolutely amazing!

Sarah said...

WOW - What a CJ!! Truly fab pages!!

Lythan said...

Oooh that is one lush CJ! FAb, fab, fab!

Saffa said...

WOW WOW WOW and WOW again!!! That is just scrumptious!!!!

Can't wait to see the detailed piccs and see what everyone came up with!

xxSaffa

elena said...

Wow Bex, it's wonderful, fabuloooosoooo. Well done, girl!!! Congratulations to all of you, the craft team, "I love it when a project comes together."

ElenaXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats Bex, that's quite something. So what happens to this journal? Does it go into a competition of some sort? Brilliant work.

Sue said...

tis lovely and well deserved - you put LOADSA effort into all of ours

thank-you

and I AM NEVER RUDE - well never used to be!!

Suesjoy said...

Oh wow Bex- just lovely!
You should be proud!
I am jealous (nah not really) but I do envy your patience!
Hope you are having a great week.
Take care,
Suexx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

An amazing CJ Bex - and wasn't it exciting getting them back!