Sunday, March 25, 2007

Been a Busy Bex!

Oh Yes I have!
Meet the start of my next "Circle Journal"!

There are 7 in the group this time so I won't see this baby again for a long long time ........ BUT I will see loads of others to play in so that keeps me happy x

So erm here is my "mikey" inspired theme of

"A to Z of Totally Useless Facts"

I have started off with A, B and C ......... will upload pics of my first pages tomorrow
Now just need to get hold of a cropodile courtesy of my mate Sue to put holes in it and bind it! Oh and add ribbons of course xx
Hope the rest of the group like it!

Love Bex










































































9 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! Can't wait to get this one, have my useless facts ready and waiting!

Really gorgeous!

lryicsgrl said...

I cannot believe you are making a book this gorgeous for "useless fact"....so funny!!!

I have so many useless facts running round in my brain (that in itself is a useless fact, isn't it?)

Does Mikey get an "honorary" page? Though I am not sure he is quite that crafty? But, he is a brilliant artist.....

Looking forward to the pics........

I'm sure your group will love it....have fun everyone!!

BlackVelvetLace said...

Totally useless facts, A to Z. Every girl needs a book of them. Or how about a book of totally useless ex-boyfriends? Could just paste a pic of each of them under the letter of their first names?

~Lace~

Sue said...

Bex tis beautiful

I HOPE YOUR GROUP ARE EQUALLY AS FAB

Em said...

Bex it is stunning - although i would not expect anything less!

Suesjoy said...

Ooh very nice!
What a cool idea! Are you going to Make one for Mikey?? :)

Bet you can't wait to see your sis!

Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sue

grace said...

love it! I thought of you today, I was trying to make a photo album for my brother, complete with my bridesmaid flowers incorporated with pics in an album with the ribbons etc. came out ok, but ...I thought I bet Bex could whip this out in no time. I won't post a pix, because it would be not worthy of your expertise.

Have fun with your new project. Bet you look forward to seeing your sister. take care

xxoo grace

Bex said...

Thanks guys - perhaps I will let Mikey use it as a "bible" of useless facts on the next ITA ........

Although I think Mikey has plenty up his sleeve to see him through a few years!

xxxxxx

Suesjoy said...

LOl Bex- so true.
Oh I hope we see lots more ITAs soon!
And when are YOU going to be a guest again my dear?
C'mon you HAVE to! Don't be shy...
:)

Take care!
Love,
Suexx