Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Classic Pic to play with!

OK Folks - I have been starting to go through a HUGE box of photos to actually start an album for me to keep.
And I thought I would share this pic for the bloggers that find there way here via my sister and perhaps don't join in the crafting madness!

SO this picture is really making me laugh my arse off and I will scrap it into something stunning BUT I need your help with ideas for words/journalling please.

I will offer Blog Candy to anything I will use - so if you are a crafter something craft related ........... If you are a Rach blogger something Rach related. (OR if you would like me to make you something crafty - cool!)

I love it because of the following "traits" it shows ........ Just so you can be on my wavelength with your suggestions!
Firstly Sarah (adore her) was such a "golden girl" growing up - whereas me and Rach were naughty - and obv in this pic Sal is looking happy and smiley and being a good girl pushing the buggy (little swot)!
Rach on the other hand has the characteristic face she had for a few years - TOTAL GRUMP!
It could have been due to her being fat and ugly- who knows xxxx
ME - well I am doing what I have always done - playing it safe and not making eye contact with Rach when she is "like that". Instead I am comforting myself (in this case thumb sucking) in a vain effort to pretend I don't know she needs to offload!!!
AND can I also point out the funniest thing for me - Rach is not in fact holding a cuddly toy or something from fisher Price that denotes typical childhood toy. What is it??? A technological gadget? Was she already planning world domination and eyeing me up knowing I would challenge her????? Dunno - BUT I survived the "look" that time round eh!
SO comments welcome ......................... cos I read SO much into this pic I cannot think of captions!!!!!
And yeah they can be totally Rach related as this Pic is SO all about her obviously!!!!!
Love Bex

20 comments:

PDBT said...

Bex: I think the caption should read...
'Now, Bex, if you hold your hands like this it is secret baby code for - I just pooped a stinky load in my diaper - yes, excellent, now Sarah has to change BOTH of us!'


or something to that effect
adorable photo and you were SO BLOND!

-Lin in NY

Ahvarahn said...

"Baba No Smiley!"

Ahvarahn said...

“Stand back and watch me Whine!”

Elaine said...

"What does a girl have to do to get a f'kin bow around here?!"

Em said...

OMG Bex, will have a think about a caption, cannot possibly do so right now as I am too busy laughing!!!!

This is just the funniest thing I've seen for ages - your sister's face is a classic!!!

Thanks for sharing!

xxx

pictures of lily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pictures of lily said...

Sorry, one above too many typos!

Ohh Bex how funny!!!! Wow, Rachel looked Cranky!
Looks to me like she'd perhaps picked up a box of matches and was thinking "to hell with ya'll, especially YOU Bex" and light up a fag... pretend of course - just in her head!!!
sorry Rach!!
Really good Bex, thanks for sharing!!

10:32 PM

Jackie said...

Classic, thanks for sharing Bex.

Caption, hows about "Hey Baldie, get outa my space!"

Coats on, I'm off.

Jackie (jake)

KEVIN KENNEDY said...

HEY BEX.How about this,rachel is showing you a picture of her in the future on a digital camera,in the caption she says this is me when i grow up to be a famous singer,you start crying,and rachel says you can be my manager,and sal can drive my limosine.My cousin is into the stuff you do.I turned her on to your site neat creative stuff.Its been fun following your sisters site,got to meet her in chicago,she was so humble and nice to us fans here in illinois.GOOD LUCK.KEVIN KENNEDY SPRINGFIELD ILLINOIS

Ben R said...

Hey Bex!!

I think Rachel's holding a box of matches (dark striky-thingy strip on the side?!) She obviously started smoking veeery young!! (BTW My dad started at 9 LOL!)

Captions...hmmm... have to have a think over some. Only thing that came into my head was,

Two's company, three's a crowd, especially that sour-faced sister of mine!!

I see you are giving the very rare finger triangle symbol of world domination!!!


Ben

PS - you heading to the Albert Hall on Sat 31st? Delbut and I will finally get to meet face to face! (you better tell me what precautions I need to take!!)

Anonymous said...

Who took my f***ing smokes?

Anne-Marie said...

Cute picture, Bex! I love the grumpy puss face!

I'm confused though- is Rachel on the right or on the left in the photo, because the baby on the left looks younger than the baby on the left, which I am assuming is you.

Suesjoy said...

oh wow! how funny is that. Good that Rachel doesn't hold back her true feelings (still!).
Too cute.
I will have to ponder a caption...can't wait to see what Delbut comes up with!
xxxx

Lythan said...

I think she is holding a lighter!
Maybe the title should be "got the lighter, where's my fags" or "Do I light a cigarette or the baby?"

Ben R said...

I'm surprised Delbut didn't ask what your Aunt was holding in the previous picture!!!!!



...so I won't either, but I think it's an umbrella handle!

Ben R

Carol said...

That picture is just hysterical Bex - i killed myself laughing LOL

How about

"such jaw dropping jowls"

hehe, she reminded me of one bassett hounds with the big ol droopy jowls (sorry rach) hehe

Delbut said...

Bex. Has rachel just burned off all of your hair? I knew there were pics of you with your knees in the air somewhere but i thought i had them all.

Bex said...

BAD DELBUT!!!!!!!
Honestly - My reputation is now in tatters of shredded paper and crafty ribbons and stuff!!!

BAD BOY x

Bex (Who is an angel obviously)

BlackVelvetLace said...

Bex,

This pic is hilarioussssss. And I say the winner tagline goes to ahvarahn.. "“Stand back and watch me Whine!” Almost peed laffin

~Lace~

grace said...

fab, fab pic Bex! I do not have a caption, the ones here are just great