Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Mother's Day




















To all of you who are Mummy's - I hope you are being Spoilt

To all of you who have Mummy's - I hope you are spoiling them
To anyone who has lost their Mum - I hope you are having a good day with happy memories.
This is one of my favourite pics of My Mum (left) and my Auntie Pat.
I am busy altering it onto a canvass as a pressie for my Aunt. Will share when done! (If it ever is of course - you know what I am like!)
Hope you are all having a truly lovely day xxxx
Love Bex



4 comments:

ginab said...

well, punch me...I nearly (very very nearly) cried on the dot of seeing the picture here and of knowing, instantly....

In the US Mother's Day is celebrated in May. When I lived in London and thereabouts, I would purchase a card for mother's day well ahead of the day in america. And in the meantime, too, I'm pretty confident I gathered all kinds of this's and that's to make 'her' day special.

To mothers, mums, mummys every where!

Off to swim and to get on (thanks just for saying hello; but, so many kisses!).

-ginab

grace said...

Hello, I love her hat, the flowers and the colours, it is gorgeous. My Mom has been gone now 5 yrs, I'll celebrate her today and in May, over here.

xx

Kathy said...

aww Bex - you look like your mum - not exactly the same, but the resemblance is there.

Lovely post

Delbut said...

Aw, what a lovely sentiment. Especially from one so young!