Tuesday, March 27, 2007

DCM Challenge


OK been ages since I had time for on line challenges but this one caught my eye!

I have a bit of a fancy for making baby cards ................. and have about 80 odd made in stock .......... which resulted in a BAN on making any more.
BUT I don't have any for Twins!!!
SO when I spotted that Keryn over on the DCM blog had challenged to make a multiple birth card - well what is a girl to do!!!!
So this is the girl version ........ (sorry for bad pic - but you are used to it by now - a girl has to work and it is now dark etc etc etc)
The boy version is WIP (Just broke sewing machine needle at the last hurdle .........
And of course I am allowed to make one for "one of each sex"

I am aren't I? Please say yes? Cos I love the snuggly wuggly baby joyfulness!!
Love Bex

9 comments:

Jo said...

Of course you can make more than one :) Yummy card, Bex, that sewing looks amazing, hope you get a new needle I need to fix my whole machine lol

jo xx

Kathy said...

awwww this is sooo cute Bex - can't wait to see the boy version now!

Of COURSE you have to make it!

James Casey said...

You could of course do one set for identical and one for non-identical...

grace said...

Of course Bex. This one is absolutely adorable. look forward to the next! You rock at this talent. xx grace

Gillian said...

Hiya Bex,
cutie-pie card.. love it.. so sweet, I'm sure the boys one will look just as adorable! :o)

Rika said...

Ooh, this is cute!

Jane said...

aaah Bex ! what can I say- adorable as ever ! I love the colours. - and also - can't wait to see the boy version!?

Lythan said...

This is sooooooooo sweet!

Sarah said...

Sweet card, the stitching on it looks great!