Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Boy Version!


OK so here is the Boy version - Not fit for sale I might add!
I managed to change the sewing needle from the broken one to the bent one ............ so dropped quite a few stitches - but thought I would play as a prototype.
The good news is that I will not be repeating this type of card (Inspired by my crimbo card from Sue) cos to be honest by the time I have stitched round nine squares, cast off etc, I could have made a duvet cover ....................
BUT I had fun making it and that is what counts!! So thanks DCM girls for the challenge
Right off to make tea xxxxx
Oh and have added "needle" to my list of weekend jobs!
Love Bex

9 comments:

Suesjoy said...

Wow - that's all I can say! Wow.
How do you get these ideas?
(I know that's a very deep question!).

I posted a new picture tag. It's a weird one.
I tried to post a link to yours (I mention you in the first sentence!) but it's not working for some odd reason.

Have a lovely evening!
Suexx

Suesjoy said...

Fixed it!

Kathy said...

Nothing wrong with that matey! I think the best thing about sewing on cards is that you can be a bit random - shabby chic is good!

fab card, thanks for joining in again, it's great to see your cards

Anonymous said...

I like both your twins cards Bex. I can see that the boy one might not be a design for mass production though!

ginab said...

geez you're really good. But I can so understand, with the time it takes...my goodness (you're funny too!).

Love the twins.

-ginab

Hazel said...

Great cards Bex (as always)

grace said...

"not fit for sale". What?! It is beautiful. Fantastic.

take care xx grace

Delbut said...

I had twins once. Didn't know which way to turn. Nice boys.

Gillian said...

Oh it's beautiful Bex... love it!