Sunday, March 11, 2007

CJ Detail

OK so better late than never!
Here is the close up detail of my fabulous Circle Journal.
Lots of piccies to look at for once!
I have also been busy this weekend making cards for people at work - and I made a friend of mine a storage box for her 12 x 12 papers.
Ooh and I still have the pages I did in other peoples books to share!
Ooh blogging this week is going to be easy.
So without further ado .........
My Pages






































Jackies Pages






















































Susans Pages








































































Sue's Pages
































































Nick's Pages























































PHEW!!!!!
The covers and sign in pages etc are in the precious post a few days back!
If you have enjoyed looking at these then please leave a comment - might just make me blog more frequently with interesting crafty productions!!

Love Bex

11 comments:

Ben R said...

Wowsa!!

Lots of pretty colours!!! That CJ was certainly colourful....

Lovely to see what things people add and give completely individual viewpoints.

I'm jealous of the beautiful writing people have compared to my LSD-inspired efforts! Weird fact is I very rarely do joined-up writing, unless I write capitals. Bloody freak is me!!

Regards,

Ben

elena said...

Hola Bex,

Thanks for posting the detail...You are an artist!!! and so are your friends...Wonderful!!! Good advices too. You've done a great job, very detailed.

We want more!!!

ElenaXXXXX

Cathy with a C said...

I am very impressed, Bex. Great job - you and your friends! Lancaster County in Pennsylvania is known for its crafts but I've never seen things like what you and your friends do. Very, very lovely and creative!

Guess Sid is gone? Have to say I'm glad you didn't post his picture.

Cathy xox

Sarah said...

Wow, love this!!
Where did you manage to find a friend liKe Sue?? She gives out absolutely invaluable advice!!

Lovely work!! :O)

Rachel said...

omg that is gorgeoussssss, you lucky chick, Love the colours so bright and vibrant and what a wonderful tresure to look at when feeling sad - will brighten your day no doubt. Enjoy your "baby" x

Jo said...

wow! this is just gorgeous! Beautiful CJ, just fabby :)

jo xx

Suesjoy said...

Bex!
Whoa - these are fantastic.
Hey I am going to a scapbooking class at my Y in a few weeks.
I HAVE to make one for Anjoli.
I kinda stopped putting albums together once we got our digital camera.
You have inspired me!
Yay!

I love the idea behind this one.

Have a fab week.
Lots of love,
Suexx

Suesjoy said...

PS
How's Sid?
Hope you are feeling better.

grace said...

Wow! I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at these, more photos. yeah!

xx

Paula said...

I love your journal Bex, what a great subject. I want one!

Delbut said...

Was reading the bits inside the Journal thingy. The advice on keeping penny between your knees to not get pregnant caught my eye. I tried that once. And when Penny was between my knees her father walked in. Shit hit the fan big time. SO male bloggers -do not heed that advice. Trust me.