Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More pics for you!

As promised here are some pics of my efforts in my fellow team mates Circle Journals!
I will say now the pics are really bad - sorry but I sort of left every single one till the night before posting - and ended up taking pics at silly o clock in the night!
BUT you will get the jist of my efforts hopefully!
So my mate Sue had chosen "Perfect Moments" (Rules Pink Green and Black)
And when I received the journal Sue had done a fabby layout of her Wedding Day (which I was priveleged to be part of so it was very touching) x
Nick had done a LO of her experience of being abroad watching dolphins (Love dolphins)
And initially I was stumped!
I am not married, not had kids - what was / is my perfect moment?
Well I am a fairly happy person and have lots of happy moments - but for me it had to be about FINALLY moving from the house from hell and feeling safe and happy! And have I mentioned I LOVE my new town / house / mates!
So here it is x
To be honest I am so happy living where I am now that YES when I am at home with Maisie in my PJ's with a cuppa - well Life is damned GOOD!!!!!
So Onto the next one .......... sorry about pic quality on this one.
Nicks CJ - Favourite Book
Now INSTANTLY I knew my favourite book was Noddy.
Nick had done a lovely layout in her book which was full of text information and I didn't want to go overboard and change the style too much as I was the first page to be done in this one.
SO I followed Nicks lead and kept it factual and added my thoughts in a hidden tag on the second page.
Basically my journalling is my personal story of why I love Noddy - because of Mum. We have all been dressed as Noddy for various fancy dress things......... Mum always dressed as Noddy at her school on fancy dress days ........ Mum collected Noddy things ........ Noddy brings back SO many fond childhood memories! So I rambled on as I do.
I also had a flap that pulled down documenting where the Gollywogs are now and why they have been removed - but I won't go into that!!!
And then I received Susans Fab CJ - "Wonders of Winter" (Rules Blues and silver colour theme no photos)
This one really "got me"
Susan had started it SO beautifully - and Sue had added stunning pages .... and then Nick ...... and I was stumped for an idea of what to do!
Snowflakes, Snowmen had already been covered so beautifully that I had to THINK!
Then I remembered that Susan is ace at adding recipes to our forum and that she had shared a superb Winter recipe so Off I went ......... and included her own recipe and one for Mulled wine!
One recipe was added in an accordian style booklet - the other as a Tag booklet in pocket!
And I am sorry but I clean forgot to photograph my pages in Jackies "Nostalgia" Book!!!!
If I can get hold of any I will update another time xxxx
Thanks for reading this far if you have - and all those who have left comments previously - I will visit your blogs for a catch up and return the favour over the weekend xxxxx
Love and Hugs
Bex

10 comments:

lryicsgrl said...

OMG OMG!!!
So many fabulous pics to look at....I think I might have to stay home just to catch up with your blog..he he he!

I am glad to hear that you are happy!!!!

Stay well, Bex.

xoSue

Elizabeth A. said...

SO Lovely, PLEASE get some up for sale, Bex!!

You are so talented.

Love~
Elizabeth A

Kathy said...

These are all so beautiful, I'm sure each one of the circle was thrilled to bits with what you did for them

elena said...

Hola Bex,

Today wasn't a good day, but these wonderful things you do make me feel better. They are loooovely, and the pictures are really good.

I'm glad that you are so happy, that's good!!!

Funny thing: one of my workmates fell down from his chair yesterday, in the middle of a meeting...I still don't know what he was doing...I just heard a very loud noise and, suddenly, though his body was on the floor, one of his legs was on the table and the other one on my back. He couldn't stop laughing.....

Hey, what about Sid?? Has he dissapeared?? I hope so.

ElenaXXXXX

Lisa said...

All gorgeous, especially the home one {hug)

and yay - I can't wait to finally get a Bex page in the next round xxx

BlackVelvetLace said...

Bex,

These are lovely. You are quite talented. Talent must run in the *family* :P

~Lace~

BlackVelvetLace said...

To James Casey,

James, why have you no blog on google/blogger??

~Lace~

James Casey said...

Lace, I am extraordinarily puzzled over why you left that comment for me here. I don't think I've commented here for a while. In fact I haven't checked comments here for a while, just read the posts.

It's even weirder than Ronzi thinking the other day that I had some sort of Bat Signal on my roof or red phone to summon Neilbymouth to Rachel's blog.

I dunno. Maybe it all makes sense. It just feels very strange to dip into comments on someone else's blog and find a message addressed to oneself.

To answer your question; I don't have a blog anywhere. Except, I suppose, on my band's website. But that's largely band or music-related.

I did close down my old blog on www.jamescasey.co.uk because:

1. I didn't have much to say.
2. When I did, I didn't want to say it to the whole world.
3. I didn't like being so publicly visible. It's different with the band, I can blend in there.

lryicsgrl said...

Bex,
Would you consider selling customized books? I think I have asked that before? Sorry, I am getting old, and given to repeating myself. Your work is really so gorgeous.....customers could send you their pics with breif descriptions and you can have your way with em'....that would be so cool.
I am sure you will let us know, right?

xo
Sue

lryicsgrl said...

that would be brief.....