Saturday, March 31, 2007

Challenged!


Well I plan to be!
So I have been browsing for challenges to turn out cards for stock.
And I like the idea of the new DCM challenge "Monochromatic".
Easy Peasy I thought.
BUT determined not to cheat and use any other colour was in fact hard! I tend to do "busy" stuff - and in one colour tone it looked naff .......
So a simple style for this one - of course in PINK!

I did plan to craft all day today but had an early start with brekkie with a mate which was ace - and then I may just have gone for a drive and done a bit of shopping ............ BUT back to focus and needing to make stuff with all my supplies!

And just found my next challenge on Carolyns which does ineffect translate to "use up crap" which is supposed to be my current mission!

So will report back with more pics tomorrow - need to get chill out now as have a friend coming over soon with a takeaway for a veggie evening - BLISS!!!!
Have a good Saturday night all x

Love Bex

14 comments:

Kathy said...

Just when I thought I'd finished adding the links up pops another one!
Nice card Bex - I found it quite hard to keep to one colour too - I really really wanted to stick some white or black in - just to make a frame for the rest.

Anyway, your pink card is lovely and it was worth the effort of keeping to the rules.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend - one of these days we must try and meet up again, it's been toooo long!

Sheila said...

Ooooooh Bex that's lovely...you did a fab job.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Lovely card.My first attempt didn't work out. The pack of papers say pink but i swear one was more lilac. So I had a second go & did brown.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card... I lurve pink :)

Rhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhi said...

Fabby Bex, love your card :)
Rhi x

Lythan said...

brilliant card as ever Bex!

Gillian said...

Oh Bex this is SCRUMMY!!!..love that centre flower with all it's layers.. well done!

grace said...

The pink card is fab Bex. Happy Saturday to you too. Nice quiet one here, the girls (dogs) are in bed for the night after a full day of playing and swimming.

How is your little Maisie doing?

xx

Suesjoy said...

Do you mean you will be vegging or eating a veg meal?

Very pretty card- as usual!

Have a lovely Sunday!
Love,
Suexx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Gorgeous Bex!!

Em said...

Love this Bex (but then hey - it's pink, what's not to love)

Well done you, hard challenge I think.

Sam said...

Lovely stuff, so pretty!

Jane said...

yummy yum ! I love it - that ribbon is just gorgeous. I found it a hard dare too- you've done a great job there.

Jx