Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday Creativity!

Well I have had time today to play a bit .........
Clare on CBC Forum launched a challenge that I NEEDED to do.
Basically to use things that you haven't used for over a year. (And it fits well with my personal mission of using up old stuff!)
OK so I realise there is a VERY good reason why I haven't used glitter and accent beads! Messy Messy Messy.
I now have a glitter covered dog and a fair coating myself. The glitter has been returned to the drawer for probably more than a year to come x


So the first card uses paper I have had for about 2 years (Oopsy!) and the offending glitter along with some rather tacky Magic Motifs (I am SUCH a crafting snob!)


The second attempt uses a stamp that has never been used - no idea why - perhaps it is because I hate doing mens cards! Oh and I actually counted the pages of my 6x6 Motifica pad and nope - none used and I have had it for well over a year. BUT in my defence I do like it but have been using the 12 x 12 sheets.
Oh and I won't even show you the pigs ear I made using accent beads. It really would do what little street cred I have NO GOOD at all!
I hope those of you that went to the Albert Hall last night had a good time. The reviews today sound like it was a good un!
Right off to play again as I now think I am allowed to get out the new "nice lush stuff"
Basic grey Rub Ons here I come xxxx
Love N Hugs
Bex xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel sympathy for the glitter covered dog :) made me smile... love the cards especially the man's one... I struggle with those.

Em said...

More fab cards, well done Bex.

Love the man's one, they are so hard to do aren't they - but you've done a fab job.

Would love to see Maisie looking all cute and glittery lol!

Sue said...

MAGIC MOTIFS!!!! are you MAD


I can't believe you actually STILL have them

cool cards though - I am still thinking - and the thought so far is CHEAT!!! I hate OLD STUFF

Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

Hi Bex,


Your fridge challenge was very fun-especially since i was not tagged yet! AAhh
You and Rach are both extremely artistic :)

Hope you have a great week,
Amanda

Suesjoy said...

Hey that was MY fridge challenge!
:)

Hi Bex!


Lovely cards.

xxx