Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My LO Challenge

OK SO I DID IT!
I am a little bit impressed with myself - tonight I got home from work, within 2 minutes got a call from my mate Sue informing me she would be round for coffee in an hour ........ I ran round like a nutter tidying up, then had coffee and a good old natter ...........
AND THEN I did a LO in less than an hour - which is unheard of for me - I spend hours faffing normally!!!!
SO I will take pictures of the LO tomorrow in daylight - but I have passed the first day of doing a LO - another one tomorrow evening I guess!
And as promised here is a pic of me and my "first love" to be scrapped soon. x


OK So for clarification he totally WAS my first love = he was my next door neighbour growing up and he allowed me to be a tomboy. We climbed trees, we copied the American wrestling routines, we played darts, snooker, rollerskated .......... you name it - we had FUN. AND through it all apart from pratcising kissing we were JUST mates - AWESOME.
And then finally when I was 16 we both got dressed up and pretended to be adults for an evening and I think we looked quite sweet xxxxxx (Again sorry it is a photo of a pic so bad quality)

We still made a cute couple though eh? You should see us both now!!!!!!

Love Bex

8 comments:

Cathy with a C said...

You made such a cute couple! First loves are so special. Glad you met up again and are still friends.

My daughter is 17 and getting ready for her prom. Her boyfriend came over last night while she was at work. He laid a path of Hershey kisses to her bedroom door through the bedroom into her bathroom, filled the sink up with 25 goldfish and wrote on the mirror - "Of all the fish in the sea, I chose you. Will you go to the prom with me?" Now I have about 20 fish left to tkae care of - some of them died over night...

They make a cute couple too.

Cathy xox

Ronzi said...

Bex

How cute.. what a great story. Cannot wait to see more pictures...

Cathy - love the prom story... great stuff..

L- ROnzi

grace said...

you guys were adorable. great photo.

love back to you Maisie.

Je@net said...

Aaah, what a cute picture and a great story!

Suesjoy said...

Aw...so sweet!
You both look gorgeous.

Awesome story Bex. But those wrestling routines must have been a bit painful. I dated a few wrestlers...but never actually "wrestled" with them! I would have hurt them so good thing I didn't! :)

I think it's wonderful that you are in touch again too! (from your other post about him).

I broke my first love's heart...for the new kid in town. Bad Sue. I always regretted that. (And like you it was ONLY kissing...jeepers). But he's a lawyer now...ew ew ew.

Thanks for sharing! You blogging Queen you.
xxx

Anonymous said...

pic OK I was MORE impressed you knew how to make coffee!!! as i always seem to make it

you passed xxxx

BlackVelvetLace said...

You are both ADORABLE, he's gorgeous and so are you1

~Lace~

Kathy said...

awwwwww :-)