Friday, April 27, 2007

Blog Candy and SMILING

Aw you are all fabby
I am smiling at each and every comment xxx

Some fabby jokes and real life stories - so thankyou, I will actually compile the list in the morning now as I have a friend over and have just opened a very nice bottle of the finest red stuff - so game over shortly for me lol

So keep them coming and I will sort it out in the morning.

AND PAULA - you will get a blog candy just for the info on pylons. That has made my day totally xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Of course after 7 aborted sales due to the pylon I kind of know they must be bad (they don't value houses at zero lightheartedly) - and I do SORT of pity the cowboy that bought the "HOUSE FROM HELL" BUT as the said cowboy got it at a stupid price that has infuriated me daily since I sold it I can now put it to bed so to speak.
I am SO happy in my new life that money doesn't matter - but knowing that my house could have been worth zero forever helps xxxxx THANKYOU xxxxxx

And for any crafters reading this blog - be sure to bookmark it and check back as I will have an exciting announcement very soon - well I am excited by it anyway x
Love Bex (Off to drink red wine and have a fun Friday night) x
Whooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Ben R said...

Woo hooo!!?!!

You sshhhurre yoou've not hhad sooome winne alreadyyy?!!! Ha ha!!

I'm always on coke when down the pub with my old colleagues, and I think you miss most of the fun without the alcohol! Plus side is I can keep driving without any worries - one of my childhood friends was killed last year in Portugal by a drunk-driver, so that always encourages me never to mix the 2. She was only 25, and had so much ahead, it makes me wonder about this world...

...anyhow, cheerier stuff, have you ever checked out the stupid laws in America (I think it's www.stupidlaws.com or similar); glad I didn't get arrested on my ski trip for tickling my English teacher with a feather duster!! Even sillier, it's only illeagal on Sundays!!

I'm not surprised about pylons, my nan's old home they built, had a single electric line from the road, passing over the lounge. It was about 8 feet above the tiles, but no moss or lichae (sic) ever grew under the path?! I'll try and get a photo when I'm next down that way. Turns out she has had a form of leukemia for many years, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was the cause.

PS - feel free to post your craft project for me on the blog - weird looking just how similar my dad is to me!!!

Enjoy yourself tonight, and get completely rat-arsed on my behalf!!!!


Ben R

Ben R said...

PPS - check out www.richardbox.com

His homepage has a photo of the electromagnetic field around pylons lighting up flourescent bulbs in a field.
I remember doing something similar at the Planetarium with a plasma ball and a 6 ft tube light; the bulb glows all the way down to wherever you hold the tube?!! Freaky....

B

Suesjoy said...

What's a pylon???
Americanese please!!!

FYI- In the US, a pylon is that orange thing that looks like a dunce cap.

Do you mean power lines?? those giant pyramid thingy power lines??


Go see my blog for more blog candy!!
It will make you smile.
I'm so bossy I know I know...
:)

Have a fabby weekend!
Lots of love,
Suexxxx

Ronzi said...

I think Pylons are plastic pantyhose , earth friendly and all ;-)


L- Ronzi

Paula said...

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/health/cancer/dn7460

Still not conclusive but closer than maybe

Thought it might make you smile LOL

Ronzi said...

I've just read there was a rare earthquake in Southern England today , a 4.3 , mostly around Folkestone, Kent, Essex, Sussex, etc. Luckily only one person was injured. Chimneys toppled and some minor damage, but nothing more. Although rare, they can happen anywhere.


One question, why do alot of towns in England end in the word Sex ? Does it mean they are easy to get into and out of them ? How does Sussex protect itself, are most homes there Condom-iniums If Essex and Sussex merged would it be classified as an Orgy ?
Ok enough being silly..

Glad everyone is ok and safe

L- Ronzi