Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wish Me Luck

OK SO a quick post from me

I have an interview tomorrow morning .................
AND I am actually feeling very unprepared - as always.
Am hoping "BEX" will be enough but I guess I will need to deliver a bit more ..............

Pants - not prepared - and intend on going to bed and sleeping now so will be unprepared tomorrow ...............

SO keep your fingers crossed for me please xxxxx It didn't go down to well today when i told the guy interviewing me that it is actually a right bastard thing to interview someone just before a 4 day weekend so they can cringe all weekend on what they said ............................. although he did laugh and say "You have worked here 6 months you should know I am a bastard" to which I replied "ERM been here 10 weeks actually ...................................." SO NOW I am thinking is it an insult or a compliment he thought I had been there 6 months!!!

Ah well - I am what I am - shall i sing that when I walk in the room do you think?
Perhaps not
Or shall I use the Rach technique of getting the "Bangers" on full view? Erm not sure I have them either!

Will let you know - and in the interim will no doubt moan xxx

Love Bex
xx

12 comments:

elena said...

GOOD LUCK, BEX!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down and don't worry...trust yourself because you are the best.
Sleep well.

Love,
ElenaXXXXX

grace said...

BEST OF LUCK BEX!!!! You will be fabulous, I am sure of it. No - I know it!!!

let us know, xxoo grace

Cathy with a C said...

You will knock him dead and he will wonder how he got along all this time without you. When he offers you the position, tell him you want more money. :-) Women tend not to negotiate pay stuff as well as men.

Cathy xox

Jo said...

Hope all goes well today, I am sure that you will be fab :)
Good luck!!!
jo xx

Sue said...

oooo Good Luck petal

NOT that you will need it xxxxx

Delbut said...

Well. if you send me a photo, i will gladly pass comment on the bangers. If i were the boss, i'd give you the job for just being you. One of the nice people.

I am intrigued by the mustard/nose game. Please send me the rules.

GOOD LUCK. (although i'm probably too late.0

Suesjoy said...

Hi Bex!
Aw, I did post something but it didn't go through last night!
Hope your interview went well.
I sent you good vibes.
Have fun with your dad and family this weekend.
Love,
Sue

Suesjoy said...

Yeah what is this mustard/nose game?
or is it a family secret?
;)

grace said...

Hi Bex, how did it go?

xx

Carolyn said...

Bit late for good luck - but hope it went well!

Kathy said...

oooooohhh just catching up with all the blogs from when I was away so missed all this - I think I need an email with all the ins and outs of what's been going on please!

Paula said...

I'm so slack, I've only just caught up with this. Hopefully I'll find out whether you get the job or not in a minute or two?