Monday, April 02, 2007

Ooh Monday again!

Ah you all know how I feel about Mondays!
BUT I decided this morning that as we have a 4 day working week this week it is actually Tuesday - and that helped. I still of course moaned at work .........
I think either I have slept mega weird, or I am sickening for something ......... my neck is mega sore and hurts lots so that was todays moan. Perhaps I am just getting the reminder that my posture is terrible!

So apart from that quick moan - life is good.
Had a lovely weekend with crafting, friends and a couple of cold beers - Bliss.
Today is beautiful sunshine and I am hoping it stays around for the Easter weekend.

I'm heading down to my Dads for a couple of days which will be nice. Sarah and Brian and my FAB nephew Liam will be there so a good time is guaranteed - along with too much red wine if things go as normal. (OH and then as usual Auntie Bex will be chosen to read Liam a bed time story when she is really way past the being able to read stage!) I think in fact that getting together at Dads is probably the only time I actually get merry - and then some! I guess we all work hard and we are very looked after and relaxed at Dads - so it usually ends up a late night - or early morning ................. Well apart from sarah who always seems to need to stagger to bed at about 11 with the excuse of Liam being up early .......... but then she sends him into Grandad anyway so I may mention that this weekend when she tries to go to bed!

Dad is putting on a feast of crispy Duck Saturday night which is also good news as he cooks it to perfection and unlike the measly pancake jobette at the Chinese - well us Fullers have half a duck each .......... Poor Quack Quacks!
I may just take Liam to feed the Ducks on Sunday to apologise x

Oh and of course this weekend I plan on going into the loft and bringing back ALL our childhood albums to start some serious scrapping - I'm quite excited about that alone to be honest! There must be a hundred or so albums including Grandparents etc ........ I may even need to buy some more paper I think to scrap them!

Right so enough rambling from me for another day - this is what you will get btw if i attempt a daily blog! OK I am off to sort out my ribbon drawer which is in a right old mess ...........
I may be gone some time .......... well at least till tomorrow!

Hugs to all
Love Bex xxxxx

7 comments:

Delbut said...

HA, i beat BEnR into first place to comment. Ummmmmm, Errrrrrrr, not sure what to say. But i'm first not to say it.

Cool

Delbut said...

Ok, thought of something. No, it went. Humdy hum...Nice day, today...So, what do you make of all this Iranian nonsense, then...err. Really? Ok...........................................................Easter is coming.......................................You got any eggs?.......I ate mine already................................................................................Yup, yessiree. All of 'em. La la la. Your eyes are nice.........................Must be all of 12 months since i told you that....................................you still have them........... Both.


Okay, must dash. That was fun.

Delbut said...

bye.

Ben R said...

He's a feisty one that Delbut, isn't he?!! HA HA!

His second comment looks how my mind works!! Weird fact is I now can't really do joined-up writing well, and Ionly do joined-up capitals properly?! That is weird!

Talking of your sore neck, does the bottom of your back hurt, and your voice/throat in trouble too? If so, you've probably got the bug going round our company at the moment! I'm quite perky thanks to all the codeine I've taken!! Just chilling watching the London Flood on channel 5, and eyeing up the red moon outside!!

Ben

grace said...

Hugs to you too Bex. Crispy duck sounds delicious, I don't think that I have ever had that. Enjoy your time at your Dad's. And have a great short work week.

xx grace

Em said...

QUACK QUACK!

Poor little duckies lol! (munch munch!)

Sounds like you are in for a fab weekend with your family Bex - hope you have a great time.

Can't wait to see what SB pages you come up with - they are bound to be totally fabulous as always!

xxx

PDBT said...

Bex: Just curious if you are for hire with your crafting?
I wanted something for my Mum.
If you are for hire and interested in making something for me shoot me and email through my blog, if not, no worries...

Keep the baby pix coming, they are wonderful.

-Lin in NY