Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Erm OK

So us crafters are a mad bunch indeed.

Recently there has been a bit of friction in craft land
Which quite frankly is sad

(OK regular bloggers you can ignore this post cos it will make no sense)

BUT I have thought about it and how silly it can all get - and then something my Mum said rang true .........
You can never have too many friends .............

And hey - I can never have to many craft challenges to play with!

Must be all that advice I was looking at eh for the Circle Journal Project! Gone to my head it has and made me a good person for a day


So friends here is my feeble attempt at your dare. (Oh is straight in real life but is late and dark lol)
Not a great effort - but I am in mass production mode - will play properly in future xx
I hope you are all well and enjoying your new venture xxxxxxxx
And for those crafty folk reading check out here if you want to play .......... but DELBUT and NEIL stay away ...........................
Love Bex xxxxx

15 comments:

James Casey said...

Well, I don't know if I'm classed as regular or not but I really like the mixture of browns and golds. So there.

James Casey said...

Is the dare supposed to be that men won't like ribbon???

Bex said...

James - feel free to go and ask them - they are a nice bunch of girls really .............

Ooh do you like ribbons then????
Should I cover myself in ribbons on Jan 3rd?????

Bex

Ben R said...

Been a little while (a few days anyway!) since I've posted anything in blogland. Had to sort out my mind for a few days.

I feel in the mood for updating my blog. That's means snow will be coming down as my parents say!! Bollocks, I told them; it's too warm to snow. I just noticed my profile is now out of date, so that'll need doing too!

Ben

PS - It seems James'll be getting a nice present on Jan 3rd!! Do you come in stockings too the night before Christmas?!!

Bloody hell, I'm turning into Delbut!

...must go and wash my mouth out with coal tar soap hehehe!!

Anonymous said...

Feeble shmeeble, wash your mouth out!

Fab card Bex, love the colours and the way you've used the paper and stamps together, thanks for sharing it :)

Rhi x

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Bex - that is NOT feeble - it's fantastic - thanks so much for joining in. Didn't think this challenge of mine would be very popular yet everyone has done so well. You all love men's cards on the quiet(wink).

James - we know men love ribbon really :-)

Bex - whatever you do - don't use staples when you cover youself in ribbons on 3rd.

Debbie
xxxxxx

Jane said...

Thank you for joining in Bex, and with such a cool card too! Well done.

Gillian said...

Hey Bex,
Love it... that stamp is cool..
great card well done.

Anonymous said...

Great card Bex.xx

Kathy said...

Nice one Bex
Good to see you joining in, you could have a go at some of the past dares if you're really up for a challenge....:-)

You're on our list

Kelly K said...

Lovely card Bex - thanks for joining in x

Lythan said...

Brilliant card Bex!
I'm pleased that men like ribbons - and interested in the sort of present you are giving to james (snork!)

Saffa said...

OOh Bex!

lovely card! Im so glad you have taken part! Hope to see you doing more hehe!

Loved your blog entry too!

xxSaffa

Jo said...

Deffo not feeble, it is fabby :) The colours look yummy and I am in awe of anyone who can stamp...:)

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Bex

Tracey xxx