Monday, November 20, 2006

Manic Monday

Sure has been!
As usual I left doing the Circle Journal project to the last minute ............. Sort of cos I am naff but also because the last week I have been busy building stocks up ready for the Crimbo selling season. So I am not beating myself up over it!!!

Anyway it is now complete!

So here it is!!!

Front Cover.
Welcome Page explaining the subject
Rules pages ...... I'm mean and people have to follow the colours of the rainbow throughout - so the DLO I have done is Red


Sadly I can't show you the Layout I have done - as they have to remain secret apparently till the circle of friends have all completed each others .......... shame eh?

And then at the back are 2 pages with tags in pockets for people to sign and date when they have added to the project.

So I guess in the next few days I will be receiving someone elses to play with and do a layout in............ exciting stuff eh!

Thanks for all your previous advice - definately got me focused and thinking!!

Love Bex


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab stuff Bex - love it....with all of those papers it must have taken you ages to decide which to use!

Saffa said...

OOH YAY!! Im the first to comment! That is bloomin gorgeous Bex!!!!!! SO cheery what a great concept and idea. I can't wait to see it all done, hmm maybe i should have joined in after all!

Well done you crafty thing you!

xxSaffa

Saffa said...

oh I thought I was firt looks like Carolyn piped me to the post lol

Suesjoy said...

Beautiful Bex!!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Bex.

BTW. there is a competition being run by ITV Wales news. It's for xmas card making. £500 worth of vouchers to the winner. Trouble is, you have to still be in Primary school to enter. I reckon you could still pull that off.

Anonymous said...

oooooooh a rainbow - how lovely - I bet you are glad you got your ribbons all sorted into the right order now :-)

Rachel

Jo said...

That is just gorgeous :)

Jo x

Anonymous said...

Wow Bex - your CJ is lovely. :)

Rachel said...

totally gorgeous Bex

Carol said...

Bex - this is just absolutely gorgeous, i just love those papers :)

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MagicMushroom said...

I love the colours! :)

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Bex - that is fantastic - what a great theme :-)

Debbie
x

elena said...

Hola Bex!!!

The Front Cover is GORGEOUS!!!! I loooove it!! My mother is always creating wonderful things too, she specially likes patchwork. She and my father are visiting me this weekend and I'm looking forward to show her all the things you do.

You feel so fine when you finish it, you feel so proud, don't you??

Love,
Elena
XXXXXX

Elizabeth A. said...

Bex~ Long time, Doll~

Your work is simply magnificent. No other word! I'm glad you've gone back to this. When I met Rach back in Sept, you were one of the first persons I asked about.

Take care for now~

Elizabeth A

Bex said...

ARGH Elizabeth - where is your blog? Would be great to catch up properly so drop me an email and we can natter the hours away xxxxxx

Hope you are well - and ooh as you have met Rach - I am NOTHING like her honest lol

Love Bex xx

Paula said...

Love your CJ Bex, it's really colourful and cheery.