Thursday, November 23, 2006

Getting Nowhere ...........

Argghhhhhhhhhh
I am having one of those days.
Achieving nothing it seems.

I am trying to sort out what is local to my new address - and what craft events are happening etc........... that was one good thing about Staines - I had a database of LOADS of events and was on all the mailing lists etc. I suppose the quality of events was a bif naff cos on the whole the Staines massive do not appreciate handmade cards - unless they feature burberry check ........
BUT I am getting not very far and am on the border of giving up.

So OK I will make some cards with a fab stamp I borrowed off my mate Sue.
So I have 20 stamped and embossed............. and it has taken me forever to paint them - and attempt to stick on silly slimy little gems (Yeah thanks for the tip Sue!)
Honestly - if ever I actually get to the point of turning them into cards - which will now be 19 cos I had a hissy fit with one of them and scribbled over it ................... well lets just say if I factor time into them I will have to sell them for about £19.99 each.
And oh - sell them where eh???? (No mention of street corners please - I am in a mood!)

So there.
A very enlightening post for you to read about my naff day.
And should any cards ever materialise I will share them with you just so you can give me loads of nice comments and i will feel it was worth it

Right - I am going to go into the kitchen and cook up something fab for tea - just to get away from the silly laughing girl that is currently staring at me on my craft table!!

Hope you have all had a productive day!

Love Bex

4 comments:

Sue said...

THAT is my best seller

stop bloody whingeing!!!! snd stick them gems

James Casey said...

I was starting to have a productive evening. Then my brothers insisted I go with them to the pub. Then when I insisted on leaving after one drink, I was given a glass of whisky. It remains to be seen how productive this evening shall be.

Bex said...

Ah now I should have maybe gone and done that ......
Except i don't have Brothers
I don't drink Whiskey

See this day is getting worse ......

Glad you had a nice time though Pirate James xx

Right now I really must stop pissing about on line and make these cards!

Kathy said...

My Thursday was like that too, Bex.

Actually, today wasn't much better, I think I might have moved a piece of card from one place to another but that was as crafty as it got.