Saturday, November 11, 2006

Extreme Crafting Weekend ..... cont ........


Aha so last night I completed the 3rd challenge - to alter a CD.
I haven't done this before and was a bit stumped to be honest!
So here is my attempt - thought my sister could hang it on the studio door when she is recording, or on the wall, or file it in that special place if need be!!!!

So yey another 10 points in the bag!

Now I am going to have to work hard tonight to catch up - Challenge 4 has been announced - A pair of Gift tags. Should be able to do that hopefully .......

Thanks for popping by if you have - and please say hi!

Love and hugs

Bex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

lryicsgrl said...

HI!

I love the use of of black, white and red....fabulous!

Good luck with it all....BTW, I love the xmas decos......any chance you'll be offering any for sale?
I wonder if you could set a PayPal account on blogger??


xo
Sue

James Casey said...

Eh-oh Bex. Good to see things seem to be going well. All very colourful and impressive. Especially like the red and white stems for the 'h' and 'n'.

MagicMushroom said...

Who new a CD could be made to look so great?! I loved the xmas stuff from yout last blog entry...got me in the xmas mood! :)

Gary said...

Most excellent! Wow

Cheryl Ann said...

YOUR CREATIONS ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Sorry to just barge in like that but I couldn't contain myself any longer! You have a "knack" for putting these items together and creating a jem. Hope you don't mind, i followed from you sisters blog.

cheers, to a creative weekend!
cherylann

Cathy with a C said...

Bex

I am so jealous of your crafting ability - I would say craftiness, but that sounds like it's a bad thing.

You are very talented.

Cathy