Monday, May 21, 2007

A Bad Day

I HATE Mondays
And today has been a bad one.

Had some really sad news today that someone who I adored has died of a heart attack - and he was only 36. I won't say too much - only that don't ever think Cocaine is fun and recreational and trendy - it IS NOT. It F's you up and takes hold of you and you are not in control - LEAVE IT ALONE.

And so on that note - here endeth the lesson of Bex
Sorry - no crafting today x
I will be back soon with happy crafty posts - promise - let me have a day to wallow in PJ's first xxxxxx

Love Bex

10 comments:

Ronzi said...

Bex

I am saddened to hear about your friend, only 36 jesus, thats way too young. Cocaine is no ones friend, and neither is alcohol and the like. These things always cause us to wake up, and then to slowly drift back into our lives.

I am sorry for your friend and will say a special prayer for him, and for you, who must be hurting tonight.

Hang in there

Love Ronzi

Hazel said...

I am so sorry, Bex, to hear of the tragic death of your friend. Sending you hugs and love.

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Aw bex so sorry to hear that...
Yes, cocaine is SH*T... Everyone needs to stay away from it

xoxo
Emine

Suesjoy said...

Oh Bex...I am so so sorry to hear the sad news.
Nothing good about cocaine, nada.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend and his family.
Love,
Sue

Anonymous said...

sending you lots of hugs Bex xxx

Oblibby said...

Really sorry to hear about your friend, Bex. It's crap when young people die (even worse if it might have been preventable).

Paula Whittaker said...

(((hugs)))Thinking of you.

Lisa said...

big {hug}

Rhi said...

Oh Bex this is such sad news :(

{{big hug}}

Rhi x

Gary said...

so sorry to hear about your dear friend Bex. 36 is too young. How horrible.