Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bank Holiday Bliss!

Ooh I love a Bank Holiday Weekend!
I have loads of mundane jobs to do but I won't bore you with the details
Instead I will ramble on about the excitement I am feeling right now!

I really cannot believe that one week ago I decided to start a forum. Friday Night it was.
So I downloaded software and started playing. On Sunday Night the forum was uploaded and then it all went MAD!

I am SO excited by it all. Already we have ..........
80 Members on board - It feels so friendly already - thanks to all x
3 Competitions running with fantastic prizes
SB Challenges for National Scrapbooking Day launched by the fabulous Jen
And 2 Fantastic companies sponsoring us to make sure we have lots of prizes to offer!
TandaStamps and Craft Obsessions

I am wondering if I will suddenly wake up and it has all been a dream?
So come along and see if it is really true or just a Bex dream!

JUST BEX FORUM

Love Bex xx

9 comments:

Hazel said...

It's definitely happening - you're not dreaming, although I'm glad you had the dream in the first place!

Btw - thanks for your comment left on my blog.

Happy crafting!

Paula Whittaker said...

And a fab little forum it is too....!So glad I came across your blog and the link to the forum.

Dollydimps said...

If it's a dream it must be your worst nightmare-I'm in it!!!

Loving the forum Bex-it's great to see some familiar faces again, and some new ones too

Good on you for starting it!

Ronzi said...

Bex

Been really busy but stopping in to show some love..

Hope all is well

L- Ronzi

tyrymom29 said...

Love your blog !!! will be back again !!! TFS!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

YOU ARE NOT DREAMING SWEETIE...

xoxo
Emine

Cathy with a C said...

If you're dreaming, Bex, it's a group hallucination. The Forum looks great. I'm determined to re-initiate my scrapbook efforts for our Disney vacation a few years back. All the stuff is under my bed calling my name.

Unfortunately, I'm headed out of town for the week for a business trip so I'm not going to get to it any time soon. Although even when I do pull it out, I'm sure I'll never come anywhere close to the neat stuff I see out on the forum!

Exciting times!

Cathy xox

Suesjoy said...

Hey Bex!
I am so happy for ya!
I will pop by your forum soon.
Take care.
Lots of love,
Suexxxx

Boston Drywall Contractors said...

God bless