Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Crazy 24 Hours!

Hello All!
Well I am still smiling this end (as always)
BUT Crikey the last few days have been manic - especially the last 24 hours!
Today I have felt like a bit of a Superwoman ........ Dealing with housework, car problems, New Website, securing sponsorship deals for said site, monitoring and sorting out formatting on new site AND MOST IMPORTANTLY crafting!

I have set a comp up on the forum for the first challenge to "Scrap Where You Are At" from a creative point of view.
And boy did it get me quite emotional!
I had this sudden flash that I am right where I want to be right now.
I have a fantastic new home and craft room within it.
I have a fantastic new forum that really is mine .......... that is going to take some getting used to!
And I am happy with my work and am about to be published!
So what more does a crafter need? NOTHING
(And of course on a personal level I have fantastic family and friends and Maisie which makes it TOTALLY cool.) I just suddenly realised that I am Blissfully happy!

Well of course I need more paper but that will ALWAYS be the case!!!!
SO I will show my layout tomorrow but I would like to leave it 24 hours for people to interpret the challenge in their own way before I show my LO x
BUT here is the prize on offer - perfect for a newbie scrapper or an existing one!
Too much to list here and details are on the forum but an album, paper, ribbons, blooms, clips, brads .............


And where oh where can you win this lovely stash?

Well over at Just Bex of course!!! http://justbex.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php

Come and say hello - there is so much going on already and in the next few days we will be launching a fantastic rubber stamping challenge with an amazing prize donated by TandaStamps

Ooh I could almost pee my pants with excitement!

Love Bex xxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bex - where are you getting published>

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi Bex...

First of all CONGRATS on getting published.. I want to know all the details ;)

And your site is running very good.. We just need to keep it up this way.. And I'm glad that I am one of the moderators...

And the prize looks YUMMY...

xoxo
Emine

James Casey said...

Hmm, that's the second time I've noted a Fuller sister saying she could almost pee her pants. Obviously bladder control tuition was something your parents really feel down on.

Suesjoy said...

Hi Bex!
How is your forum going?
Maybe you could add a section for not-so-crafty people if we promised to behave?

:)

Yeah where ARE you being published?
inquiring minds wanna know...I believe you told us a long long time ago.

Feeling your bliss!!!!!!!!

Good for you.
Enjoy!


Love,
Suexxx

Bex said...

Hello!

Well if you want to see it you will have to wait for the next issue of the Scrapbook Magazine!
I am sure though I will be reminding people once it is out :)
Bex

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Hi Bex - congrats on getting published. Congrats on the Forum - I have a feeling it will be very successful numbers are great aleready!! I am glad that Tanda Stamps worked out OK as a sponsor!!

Paula Whittaker said...

A big congrats on getting published Bex :O)......and will someone pass that girl some Tena ladies lol