Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sore Head!

Had a VERY hard week at work working in the warehouse - they made no allowances for the fact that I am a little girlie - and as a result I am exhausted and ache all over!

Fab night out with the girls last night - BUT boy am I suffering today - and will be doing it all over again tonight at a Ball. The thought of wearing heels is not a good one ...... my feet are in need of slippers!

Roll on tomorrow when I plan to be in PJ's all day crafting x
So if you want to play then check out the Forum for some new challenges x

Have a good one all,
Love Bex

2 comments:

grace said...

You'll have plenty of time to rest up tomorrow!! Sounds like a fun weekend Bex. How is your little one? Have some pics up of mine, if you want to come by.

xx

Ronzi said...

Have a ball at the ball... and rest your feet. A day in PJ's sounds good except I don't wear PJ's but thats too much info..

Enjoy and have fun

L- Ronzi