Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ooh another one done!


I am loving this weekend - Pure crafting heaven xxxx
So here is my take on the OH BABY challenge. Which is simply to scrap a baby pic!
This little darling is my nephew and I have tried to do a different style from my normal.
Papers are BG Urban Couture I think!
The base with the big flowers is one sheet which has been cut and made to be 3D etc which the pic doesn;t show very well .........
But I think as the subject is just too cute for words that I am happy with it!
Right on to the next challenge ....... I still have 5 more to do!
So if you want to play pop along to JUST BEX FORUM
Happy Crafting - be back with more tomorrow xxxx
Love Bex

5 comments:

Bonfire Jones said...

Really cool! I recently re-upholstered the inside of one of my older Fender guitar cases.

What happened was I left the case open once & my cat decided to use it as a litter-box. Yikes!!!

So I let the case 'air out' for about 5 years literally!

I had saved this fabric with bright 60's 'flower-power' themes on it such as peace signs, doves, etc... Perfect material for my project as the guitar is from that time-period.

Using this fabric I was able to re-do the 'affected' areas of the interior of the case.

I just took my time, carefully stretching, tucking & glueing in the fabric.

It came out great considering I had never done any upholstery work before.

I'll take a pic of my [restored case] one of these days & put it up on my blog.

When I do I'll let you know so you can check it out.

Keep up your great work! ED

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

This is BEAUTIFUL sweetie.. You are on a ROLL ;)

xoxo
EMine

Est xxx said...

Bex that is a really stunning Layout...love it

Ronzi said...

Excellent Stuff Bex...

Keep on creating...

L- Ronzi

Sharon said...

Aww, your work is gorgeous, Bex! Beautiful LO! :D