Thursday, May 03, 2007

Scrap Where You are At ........


Well here is my take on the challenge!
I have to say I am not happy with it really - but then am I ever!
I definately need to buy a decent camera because mine is officially naff.
But here is my interpretation of it. I haven't lived here long so have added pics of the 4 key areas of my craft space. Which is very difficult to get decent pics of ...... far too much wood!
Then I have added a reminder of what I am into right now, blooms, rub ons etc.
Things change so quickly in the trends and what is available that I am sure in 3 months my favourite things will be different - so I have documented now for my "Book of Me"

If you want to play with this challenge then details of the prizes and where to go for more information are in my previous post.



love Bex

7 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

This is Gorgeous BEX... I love it ;)

xoxo
Emine

Paula Whittaker said...

love this LO....especially with the BG papers!

grace said...

your work is beautiful Bex. I have been over to your forum and looks great over there too.

xx grace

elena said...

Hola Bex,

It's lovely!! Wow, I've been on a trip this week and I've found so many good news posted here!!!
First of all, Congratulations on getting published!!! yeaahhhh, well done!!!
I'm going to visit you new forum now, great!!

ElenaXXXXX

Delbut said...

Becky Bexter. Will you afford old fart delbut a bit of your time? It's related to crafting so it may be an interesting "project" for you and your mates. I know this is me, but trust me, this is not a wind up. Not sure what your email addy is (and you may prefer it to remain that way!) but would like to set a challenge for something i'm working on. Too grand to explain it here.

Pretty please????? You can tell me to fuck off over at mine if you want -or you can join in and play.

Bex said...

Delbut
I am working on a commission for Ben right now and a bit up against it but would love to help - i think - but then with you I just never know what I am letting myself in for!!!!!!

Will report in via your blog - or you can email me at bex@justbex.co.uk

Love me (And I do love me right now lol)

Kathy said...

Love this LO Bex