Friday, May 25, 2007

Something for the weekend??

I have launched 10 crafty challenges over on the JUST BEX FORUM and so if you want to pop along and play please do!
I had hoped on being mega organised and having lots of samples to show - but as it works out I am happy now that I am a disorganised mess - BECAUSE I can Join in properly and play!
So 3 days of glorious crafting here I come x
So Far I have completed 2 of the challenges.
The first is to make something to brighten up the fridge!
SO here is my take on it - It is a small magnetic tin containing an accordian featuring my sisters "kids"


And I have also completed a card for the "All Four One" Challenge

Right no time to chit chat - I have some serious crafting to do xxxx

Love Bex



2 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Those are wonderful bex ;)
Love them

xoxo
Emine

Gary said...

Saw this and thought about you.

Free craft supplies