Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OK Back and Focused x

OK folks sorry for being vile yesterday - shit happens
I am still angry like a little ball of angry Bex so will turn this into creativity x

SO anyone who is anyone I have spent most of today at work planning challenges for the FORUM.
So if you want to be challenged and meet a fab group of crafters then sign on up!

On Friday I am planning to launch 10 challenges - YES 10 - I am mad and on a roll x
All are planned and ready to go - and I am up to number 4 to show as examples - so come and play xxxx Lots of prizes will be up for grabs as always
So if you want to be involved you know where to find me x
Love and hugs to all
Bex xx

5 comments:

Ronzi said...

Bex

Apoligies are never necessary for friends.. and I think we are all friends here, so no reason for that. Glad you are reenergized by all this and cranking up the competition..

Good for you girl !!!


L- Ronzi

Paula Whittaker said...

Looking forward to Friday!!

elena said...

Hola Bex,

Sorry to hear about your friend, and glad to see you feel better today, yeah!!

ElenaXXXXX

Delbut said...

Sorry to hear your news, chuck. chin up.

xx

Samm said...

Ahhh, sorry to hear about your loss, we all have times when we want to vent.

Looking forward to these challenges though, way to go Bex!!!